Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Natchez Shooter Gouging?

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    I get their paper flyer all the time and it would be nice if they had just half the stuff in stock thats in the flyer. Their shipping/handling charges are high.
    That's why I stopped shopping there. Unless your buying a lot of stuff from them, $15 shipping on a $25 order is just plain stupid.

(Chester County)

It is only gouging if you actually pay their prices. No purchase, no gouging.

There is no such thing as price gouging....it is an imaginary concept, like a hate crime, invented by government types to give them more power.

If a company like Natchez has buyers at a given price, then they should sell at that price. If they cannot get any buyers at a given price, they will be stuck with inventory. What is so difficult about this simple concept?

Enough with the friggin' whining already.

Reload or STFU.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by *Klutch* View Post
    No worries, I don't shoot 5.56 anyway but it just sounded high to me.
    WTF? You don't even shoot 5.56 and started a thread whining about the prices?

You have nothing better to do?

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    There is no such thing as price gouging....it is an imaginary concept, like a hate crime, invented by government types to give them more power.

If a company like Natchez has buyers at a given price, then they should sell at that price. If they cannot get any buyers at a given price, they will be stuck with inventory. What is so difficult about this simple concept?

Enough with the friggin' whining already.

Reload or STFU.
    Really? Thanks keyboard tough guy for your useless input. As stated in the OP I don't shoot this stuff that might suggest I don't know the prices of it nor would I be reloading it. Does your car have grape flavored windows like your school bus used to?

WTF? You don't even shoot 5.56 and started a thread whining about the prices?

You have nothing better to do?
    It's called asking a question. Last I check this is a DISCUSSION board for these types of things. Since you're on top of the world why don't you start all the threads here and the rest of us minions will just read your writings. Then we can rename this THE GUY IN PA WITH GUNS ASSOCIATION. Maybe then you'll fell fulfillment.

Quote Originally Posted by *Klutch* View Post
    Really? Thanks keyboard tough guy for your useless input. As stated in the OP I don't shoot this stuff that might suggest I don't know the prices of it nor would I be reloading it. Does your car have grape flavored windows like your school bus used to?
    Apparently not only do you not shoot 5.56 but you don't understand Econ 101 either.

And don't take it personally, I just cannot stand whiners in general.
    Last edited by ShooterInPA1; February 22nd, 2015 at 11:49 AM.

Natchez had decent prices an ammo availability before all the panic buying started prior to Obama. Since then I haven't purchased a thing from them.
    FUCK BIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Natchez had decent prices an ammo availability before all the panic buying started prior to Obama. Since then I haven't purchased a thing from them.
    I don't buy from them either. I've gotten emails from them for 10 years or so and just don't unsub from them. Even back then I may have ordered from them once.

Apparently not only do you not shoot 5.56 but you don't understand Econ 101 either.

And don't take it personally, I just cannot stand whiners in general.
    I understand it quite well. I also understand what it is to price yourself out of something. As someone else stated its only gouging if someone is buying it at those prices.
    Again no one is whinning just asked a question. It's called capitalism they teach that in business 101 also. I buy what I want from whom I want when I want. I don't buy from them nor do I buy 5.56 or .223 of any flavor. You don't like whinning but you're doing plenty of it on a thread that died after the 4th or 5th post. Got nothing better to do?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast