Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2A INJUSTICE

Default 2A INJUSTICE

Brian Aitken needs YOUR help to reunite with his son.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Please Share: http://loganshero.com/
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Default Re: 2A INJUSTICE

I ordered his book when he offered it as a way of earning money for his legal defense (crowd funding). Find his story, read it and be ready for your blood to boil. He shows, in the nicest way, how they bent every rule and mis-understood every law to get him. Officials at all levels of govt in Joisey went to great lengths to screw him. The jury asked over and over for better explanations of what it means to move from one residence to another. The judge said they did not need it. The State supreme court said the law specifies that it is OK to carry guns while moving when they are properly cased, but, since it said no such thing about carrying ammo, that was a crime and he remains guilty of that. Meanwhile his wife is still screwing him over re access to his son. In gun cases, you stand no chance in Joisey. Get out if you live there and stay out if you do not.

(Allegheny County)

Sorry... before I would give I would have to see a transcript proving some of this injustice. There are millions of gun owners in NJ and I bet some X gun owners convicted of crimes. It generally takes a special kind of "goofy" to not be allowed to see your kids.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityK9Cop View Post
    Sorry... before I would give I would have to see a transcript proving some of this injustice. There are millions of gun owners in NJ and I bet some X gun owners convicted of crimes. It generally takes a special kind of "goofy" to not be allowed to see your kids.
    Sadly, a special kind of goofy in NJ may just be your average gun owner to most judges and politicians...
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Monroe County)

How many of these fucking book threads do we need?

Did you even bother to even search?

Oh he deserved it.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

N.J. has always been an unfriendly 2A. Wasn't near as bad years ago. But something is definetly going wrong behind the scenes now. LEO is out of control in certain counties. Going after Legal firearm owners like never before. Turning them into felons. Not for committing a crime. But over technicalities. This *IS* an intentional liberal attack on gun ownership like never before. It all started with Gregg Revell, Then Brian Aitken, Shaneen Allen and now Gordon Van Gilder. A 72 year old retired English teacher who is looking at a 10 year sentence for transporting a 300 year old flintlock in his vehicle.

Brian Aitken's story is for real. Worst than what you would expect to see in the movies. I'm only trying to help him out by posting his information so he can reunite with his son who he hasn't seen in 6 years. Thanks for the all the support and posting you review so others can see in the earlier post.

This Black Assassin AR-15 from Spike's Tactical comes with a complimentary $1,000 2 Day Competitive Handgun Course at Front Sight Firearms Training, a Logan's Heroes Morale Patch, and a copy of The Blue Tent Sky!
    You can get this rifle, and other awesome perks, at: www.loganshero.com
    "All proceeds go towards helping me get custody of my son back." - Brian Aitken

Please share with others who may wish to help if they can....

Thank You,

Greg
    Last edited by GJZSR; February 19th, 2015 at 04:17 AM.

This is the latest unbelievable story.

This is no joke.

Click to watch: http://youtu.be/Gu6nBQI8ZVo

To SteelCity and other doubters-There are reviews of the book (Blue Skies...) you can read for free. There are a number of goofy facts to this story. The judge who railroaded Mr Aiken was not made permanent. That is very rare and only happens when a judge shows he is more than normally incompetent. Gov. Christie granted a pardon based on widespread and incessant public pressure. Pols are usually immune to pressure but this case was the exception that proved the rule. Read and find transcripts if you can. Buying the book is easier. i intend to donate mine to my local library so others can read it too. This poor guy tried very hard to do everything right but once the powers that be found themselves in contact with an evil gun owner in Joisy, they pulled out all stops, legal/ethical/moral and otherwise, to do him in. Read the story. The message is that, to some degree, some of this can happen to anyone, everywhere at some time if the stars line up wrong (bad cop, DA, judge and uninformed jury). Mr Aiken tears them all a new one in the most kind, sweet and civil way possible. He was careful not give ammo for a defamation suit. But, as the old judge from the People's Court said, "Truth is always a defense."

(Bucks County)

Napper and (teacher) Gilder's 8-minute infomercial is interesting. This thing is professionally done from beginning to end. Think about the complexity and cost of its production. Is it a reenactment or is it a recording of the actual arrest? It appears that it could be a mixture of both.

Is it produced to engender interest on the part of the average citizen? Is it to apply pressure to the NJ political machine that is disguised as law enforcement? Who financed the video? Was the arrest coincidental to contingency plans already laid?

Don't get me wrong, I am all for a successful outcome that hopefully will correct the law for all. Mr. Napper has been the go-to gun attorney in New Jersey. I once emailed him with a question and he responded immediately with in-depth answer. I know he is a smart man. How do I know? I read that he has followed his own advice and movedout of NJ to New Hampshire.

I wish them 1000% success. I also wish something with this kind of impact could be done for the man from Texas. I also wish the enforcement sector of government would act in timely fashion on injustices. I guess I may as well wish that the electorate cared when injustice occurs.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bill gray View Post
    To SteelCity and other doubters-There are reviews of the book (Blue Skies...) you can read for free. There are a number of goofy facts to this story. "
    Yea.... and all the goofy facts don't just belong to the courts and juries and politicians. There is more to the story than just what the guy is feeding to everyone. Much of what is happening to him now is just soooooo far out of the norm.

Even going back to the original incident... and how he was "railroaded". His own mother who is a "trained mental health practitioner" thought he was a danger to himself prompting her call to 911... then she later recants. Again.. it just smells funny.

Reading his book is nice and all.... I want to see court transcripts, they will tell the whole story.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast