Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2A INJUSTICE

(Chester County)

Default Re: 2A INJUSTICE

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityK9Cop View Post
    Sorry... before I would give I would have to see a transcript proving some of this injustice. There are millions of gun owners in NJ and I bet some X gun owners convicted of crimes. It generally takes a special kind of "goofy" to not be allowed to see your kids.
    It generally takes a special kind of "goofy" to not be allowed to see your kids?

That's not true from my point of view. All it takes is a bad case that becomes codified into case law and the family court attorneys who continuously cite the case.

And a really bad time to argue case law generally occurs during a family court matter.

Just sayin...
    - bamboomaster

The Governor can grant a judge a life position in their 7th year. This judge knew Gov. Christie was giving him the boot. The judge went out of hos way to protect a LEO who thought it was a good idea to have an affair with a cow. And have his girlfriend video tape it. The judge knew he had only two weeks left to his term. He is an anti-2A liberal. And took it out on Mr. Aitken.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bamboomaster View Post
    It generally takes a special kind of "goofy" to not be allowed to see your kids?

That's not true from my point of view. All it takes is a bad case that becomes codified into case law and the family court attorneys who continuously cite the case.

And a really bad time to argue case law generally occurs during a family court matter.

Just sayin...
    I've been around the worst of the worst... and only the "worstest" don't get to see their kids. Even junkies get to see their kids. Convicted felons get to see their kids. There is something "special" with this family where he can't. Surely with all the free money he has gotten from his supporters bad lawyers has not been a problem.

In both cases, they told Shaneen Allen and Brian Aitken that they were going to make an example out of them. Typical anti-2A (pro-crime) liberals.

Note: Gov. Christie, former federal prosecutor wanted to offer Brian Aitken a complete pardon. This was after Christie's people investigated the case very carefully. A person with serious future career ambitions. Do you actually believe Governor Christie would risk any bad publicity if Brian Aitken was guilty?

Brian requested to be commuted instead. He studied and understands the law better than most. He wanted to clear his own record to set an example for his son. And resume his professional career endeavors.

Brian had no idea how corrupt and man spirited these anti-2A (pro-crime) liberals can be. He was railroaded from every angle like no other. Worst than you see in the movies. And now it's starting to happen to others in the same state.

Quote Originally Posted by GJZSR View Post
    This is the latest unbelievable story.

This is no joke.

Click to watch: http://youtu.be/Gu6nBQI8ZVo
    Every politician in nj should be tarred feathered and hanged, including that fat asshole christy.

Chritie might have his faults. Many of them. But he's much better than liberal anti-2A (pro-crime) democrat corzine.

PA is starting to head in the wrong direction as well.

There planting liberal anti-gun democrats in your state as well.

(Berks County)

His mom did it to him. She just used new Jersy. Never spend a dime in Jersy.

Quote Originally Posted by GJZSR View Post
    Chritie might have his faults. Many of them. But he's much better than liberal anti-2A (pro-crime) democrat corzine.

PA is starting to head in the wrong direction as well.

There planting liberal anti-gun democrats in your state as well.
    Planting? They've already been planted, soon its harvest time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast