Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: LETTER FROM JOE SESTAK

I just got the same lame form letter to my letter to him

what a tool. Time for a replacement.
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    On April 30, 2008, the Department of Interior released a proposed rule that would allow visitors to carry loaded, concealed firearms in national parks if the state permits people to carry concealed firearms in its state parks. I agree with you and many of my colleagues that this ill-conceived proposal attempts to fix a problem that does not exist; not only would the change create a patchwork of confusion for visitors and law enforcement officials, but it would also recklessly endanger American families who come to our parks for recreation and pleasure.
    Don’t you just love it when you get a canned response from an idiot who is too stupid to even make a canned response make sense? This brings back the fond memories of email replies from the AOL Technical Support Dept., all of which gave instructions to solving a problem completely unrelated to the one I emailed them about. Thanks AOL! Thanks Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Thank you for your letter. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to our future correspondence.
    Maybe instead of looking forward to future correspondence, he should look backward to past correspondence… and actually read it this time around.

(Delaware County)

Its not just 2A issues that he is ignorant of, check out the video here...

Sestak on the Colbert Report

Colbert hit the nail on the head, "SESTAK '08 LET's FIGHT THEM HERE"
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

I've had the misfortune to meet him four times. Frankly, I had no idea that a pile of manure could be stacked so high.

(Venango County)

I would send a follow-up letter. In his canned response, he claims they agree with you. In other words, it is possible that they just placed your name (or counted you) as NOT supporting recognition of LTCF on Nat'l Park grounds.

I would definitely want to make sure that was not the case.
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

I thought he was a vet? BTW I did NOT vote for him.

(Montgomery County)

I thought he was a vet?
    So are John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and a bunch of other enemies that live within the U.S. borders. Remember Benedict Arnold? This is nothing new.
    Last edited by 625; July 15th, 2008 at 12:52 PM. Reason: typo
    You can never have enough horsepower or ammunition.

I have a friend who works in gov't in a similar capacity to the people who received your letter. I would bet $$$$ that Joe Sestak himself didn't actually read your letter.

Quote Originally Posted by 5711-Marine View Post
    Craig Williams is running against him...
    Sigh......... Looks like he'll be better on guns, but not much else. His website makes him out to be Jesus Christ, only more religeous. I don't care about his faith, or that his step-father!! won a medal. He's a big time drug warrior though. I'm sure cleaning that mess up is right around the corner. Well, as usual I'll either vote Libertarian or none of the above.

(Delaware County)

I have written to the lovley Joe on more then one occasion and have always gotten a similar form type of letter in response. Arlen Specter is the same way, but worse. I wrote him to tell him basically to worry about his job & not the NFL, and he replied thanking me for my support and assured me he would follow through on his invwstigation.

I didn't vote for Sestak the first time around and I will not vote for him next time. I know nothing about Craig Williams, but if what granuale just posted is even close to accurate, there is no way I would vote for him either.

I don't think I ask for much from politicians: Be honest and follow the constitution. Too bad very few fit that criteria.
    Useless laws weaken the necessary laws.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast