Quote Originally Posted by GingerSnap View Post
I figured I would ask in the post since it is regarding rules.
My name is Cory and I have been in Pittsburgh for 2 years almost now and have been actively looking for some like minded people to hangout with and enjoy my hobbies with. PMSC looks like it would fit the bill amazingly.

Working and living in the heart of Pittsburgh I don't know to many people that like to hunt nor shoot at the range.

My question is I been with my girlfriend for a long while and in the future look to marry her. So at the moment she is not my spouse but i want to include her in my activities and she would like to come to the range. Is there a work around for girlfriends? The only time she would ever go on site is with me. I would hope this would not stop me from trying to join because it seems like this is an awesome group of people from what I can read here that are apart of the club.

Also is it still OK if I show up without a sponsor? I've read that in a few post as well. Just need to save some more money as its been tight the last few months.

Thanks for the replys
No work arounds for girlfriends yet, she would need to join as a regular member. And someone will sponsor you, just show up at a meeting.