Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Tioga County)

Default Laserworx Engraving

I just had some engraving done on my soon to be sbr. I went to Laserworx in Pottstown and was very happy with the service and the quality of the work. I called in the morning to make sure the machine was available and got an appointment for the same afternoon. I was in and out the door in 20 minutes or so, even after I stopped to chat. The engraving looks nice and sharp (sorry for the crapy picture) and is of more than sufficient depth to meet NFA specs. They charged me $53 including tax which I thought was a fair price. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have any engraving done. http://www.laserworxonline.com
    http://forum.pafoa.org/attachment.ph...1&d=1423021084
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Laserworx Engraving

They did my PS90 and I could not have asked for a better people to deal with. They will do all my engraving and I highly recommend them.

(Chester County)

Meant to update this thread a couple of weeks ago, but I also had a stellar experience at Laserworx in Pottstown. Took maybe 15minutes. Couldn't ask for anything more, really friendly and did my lower super fast and for a reasonable price.

As an added bonus they actually had a random trophy of a horses ass, so now there is a "Golden Ass" award that gets passed around work to the dipshit of the day.

(Bucks County)

I too have used Laserworx for an AR lower, and have nothing but good things to say. Well worth the trip, and will absolutely go back the next time I've got the need. Took about 20 minutes-- I took a stroll down the street to check out the town, and it was finished by the time I got back.

-Dan

OP tells the story well- I had an SBR engraved to NFA specs at Laserworx. They were pretty quick and did a good job. They even gave me a free t-shirt. Laserworx does mostly plaques and trophies but are looking to branch out in firearms in a significant way- they can laser engrave any design on your lower receiver.

I had them engrave my trust info in the trigger well of my AR lower. I stripped the trigger and trigger guard from the receiver but the machine is fairly open so no need to break it down further. I will be using them again to take care of my NFA requirements.

(Chester County)

I took two lowers to Laserworx for NFA engraving and they did a spectacular job. They both turned out better than I imagined. I was in and out in less than a half hour. I will be telling friends and family about their services. Thank you Laserworx!

(Delaware County)

I just had another one of my SBR's engraved by LaserWorx. Once again they have done a outstanding job they were able to match up the size and font of the existing engraving from the manufacture so the NFA engraving blends in very well. As usual I called ahead and they told me to come on in. I was able to hang out and talk to the guys while they completed the engraving, Took about 15mins. If you have not used these guys go in and check them out. I also found they do picture engravings on pmags, steel mags, and dust covers that looks amazing. They have a few on display in the shop to check out.
    Also as usual the guys are super friendly and go out of their way to make sure you are happy.