Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default want to sell my NEW & UNUSED AAC 762-SDN-6. What are my options?

So last year I bought the silencer but also purchased a second 30cal silencer (SilencerCo) which got e-filed so it came in first. I bought a few mounts for the SilencerCo suppressor and by the time the 762-SDN-6 came in I realized I didn't really want to invest in 2 different incompatible mounting systems. So it's never been used, a fact that is easy to verify by its condition, the baffles are all shiny new and it of course looks like it just came out the box.

I realize the secondary market isn't wonderful but would like to see how much of my money I could expect to recoup. I'm curious about my options, both in-state & out of state for selling it to someone or an FFL/SOT.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: want to sell my NEW & UNUSED AAC 762-SDN-6. What are my options?

Your absolute best solution is to sell to a PA resident and do a direct Form 4. Otherwise selling to a SOT doesn't make sense as there is still a $200 tax to them (and a wait) as well as the transfer tax and wait to the end party.

I'd be happy to broker the sale for 10% if you don't want to sell it yourself. I have several buyers that may be interested and I would handle the paperwork while you handle the silencer and shipping it to the end buyer upon approval.

The semi bad news is that the MSRP for N6's is now down to $895 so you will likely only get $5-600 for the can.
    CDS ARMS.com - 'LIKE' Us - MG Rentals - Colt Defense AR-15 & Glock Certified Armorer