Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default 3T - Emergency Preparedness Seminar - Guns, Gear, and Emergency Preperation

Emergency Preparedness Seminar

Guns, Gear, and Emergency Preparation

3T has teamed up with best selling author, survival expert, and former U.S. Air Force SERE (Survive, Evade, Resist, Escape) instructor Jonathan Hollerman to present a 1-day Emergency Preparedness Seminar – Guns, Gear, and Emergency Preparation.

This seminar will focus on legitimate, real world scenarios that all citizens need to be aware of and prepared for. From the aftermath of significant acts of nature such as Hurricane Katrina and Super Storm Sandy, to localized, national or international pandemics, to major terrorist attacks and the loss of the electrical power grid or other critical infastructure, those who are unprepared for short or long term survival for themselves and their family members will face significant and life threatening difficulty.

Topics will include but not limited to:

• Why should I prepare for hard times? What scenarios should worry me the most?
    • Why you should never prepare to “Bug-In” or store your life saving supplies in an urban environment when preparing for a large scale, long term SHTF scenario.
    • Emergency medical supplies – what and how much.
    • How much food and water will I need for myself and my family?
    • What should I include in my “Bug-Out” Bag?
    • How to travel in a time of emergency or societal collapse.
    • Firearm recommendations – Personal Defense Weapons (PDW’s) (carbine, pistol, shotgun), hunting weapons, optics, spare parts, magazines, and more.
    • Ammunition – which brands and how much.
    • Tactical gear – holsters (concealment and open), plate carriers, chest rigs, battle belts, gloves, magazine pouches (carbine and pistol), hand held flashlights, weapon mounted lights, and body armor.
    • Clothing – extreme cold weather clothing, BDU type clothing, boots, etc.

Lexington Technology Park
    400 North Lexington Street
    Pittsburgh, PA 15208

Located in the Point Breeze section of the city of Pittsburgh, just a couple blocks off of Penn Ave.

Each student will be given a significant packet of information and resource references at the course, however, please bring a note pad and pen to take notes.

To register for the class, click here - http://www.3riverstraining.com/calen...ration-seminar

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me either by private message here on PAFOA, by email at info@3riverstraining.com, or at 412-925-0818

John
    www.3riverstraining.com

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: 3T - Emergency Preparedness Seminar - Guns, Gear, and Emergency Preperation

We will be handing out a lot of written material to those who come to the seminar to take home as a reference.

We will also do a 1 hour question and answer session at the end of the seminar.

John
    www.3riverstraining.com

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: 3T - Emergency Preparedness Seminar - Guns, Gear, and Emergency Preperation

We are getting a TON of interest in the class and sign ups have been happening at a very nice pace.

There is going to be a lot of really, really good, professional information at this seminar, presented by unquestioned Subject Matter Experts.

This is real world stuff, not Hollywood, Zombie-Hunter nonsense.

John
    www.3riverstraining.com

(Allegheny County)

We are still getting a ton of interest in this class, and there are spots still available.

John
    www.3riverstraining.com