Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Measure to ban kids under 12 from gun shows introduced. NY State

Quote Originally Posted by American1776 View Post
    There are some brainwashed boobs out there, I'd admit that. But, I will also say that from OCing, I've gotten a very pleasant surprise at how many pro-freedom folks there are walking around everyday. I've had some very encouraging discussions from folks who notice my revolver on my hip. Brainwashing works only when there is also a monopoly on speech, and thankfully, there is still a strong pro-freedom message in America.

That Pew Poll recently had some very promising results about Americans' thoughts on firearms.
    I agree that we (in this area) are able to go about our business Oc'ing with almost no interruption or positive ones. I too saw the poll, and I hope for our country's sake that our liberties are not traded for feeling safe and protected by government. I learned about gun safety from my Grandfather (a US Forest agent) and my dad starting when I was very young. I did the same for my kids, and step kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Modern American bad influence:

Modern American positive influence:

And best I could do - TOO MANY to list...

If I could rep you 10,000 times I would. Being a father of 2 young children those positive influences you posted are everything I hate in life and want to keep them away from meanwhile it's the same shit many applaud, give awards too and host the kids choice awards then play halftime at the super bowl.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    If I could rep you 10,000 times I would. Being a father of 2 young children those positive influences you posted are everything I hate in life and want to keep them away from meanwhile it's the same shit many applaud, give awards too and host the kids choice awards then play halftime at the super bowl.
    I agree, and I got him for you and me.

(Clearfield County)

A New York lawmaker wants to prohibit minors under age 12 from being able to visit a gun show anywhere in the state in an effort to reduce gun violence.

Because children commit so many crimes at gunshows.

(Montgomery County)

Bill to create Jr. Anti Sex League members.... Turn in your parents, kids! The party will take care of you.

Let me guess, because it exposes impressionable minds to gun viorence? Those people in New York are beyond saving.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    Let me guess, because it exposes impressionable minds to gun viorence? Those people in New York are beyond saving.
    Gun shows are bad, mmmkay? But these things are just dandy.

http://indoorextremesports.com/zombie-lasertag/

YOU MAY BOOK ZOMBIES FOR YOUR PARTY FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $199
    Although the age requirements is 8+, we highly suggest booking for 12yrs+ as the Asylum can be frightening and may not be suitable for all players.
    Epilepsy Warning: The Asylum uses strobes and flashing lights.
    Just pointing out the idiocy of saying that a child less than 12 going to a gun show is bad, but allowing them actively shoot at other kids and such is ok.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Yea.. 'gun violence'

Tell a lie enough times and people will believe you.

3% Assholes.
    a slow death awaits you,but not before love reminds you that there is good in you

(Bucks County)

In the meantime, the kids they may have to battle... in the middle east....young children are learning the manual of arms and field-stripping/re-assembling weapons. Way to go jerk-offs, handicap the kids from the get-go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    In the meantime, the kids they may have to battle... in the middle east....young children are learning the manual of arms and field-stripping/re-assembling weapons. Way to go jerk-offs, handicap the kids from the get-go.
    they dont care..

Dig on most of our gun banners... deep ties to defense contractors.
    a slow death awaits you,but not before love reminds you that there is good in you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast