Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Default NRA Board Candidate

From
    Sipsey Street Irregulars

Friday, January 23, 2015

NRA Board Candidate John K. Brown Is An ATF Snitch. So ask yourself: why is a militarized federal police agency trying to penetrate the highest levels of a group as powerful as the NRA?

As I noted here back in September, ATF snitch John Brown is running for the national board of the NRA. That he IS a snitch is indisputable (see here and here for starters).
    Colonel Robert K. Brown of Soldier of Fortune magazine pointedly does not endorse this wholly-owned ATF minion, saying in large letters and italics, "SOF is NOT endorsing John Brown, who is no relation of mine."
    Brown does endorse the following folks:
    "SOF endorses the following current BOD members for reelection: Scott Bach, Ronnie Barrett, David Coy, Joseph DeBergalis, Antonio Hernandez, David Keene, Wayne Anthony Ross, Don Saba, William Satterfield, Ronald Schmeits, Robert Unkovic and Robert Viden.SOF is also endorsing Sean Mahoney and Timothy Knight, who are running by petition. "
    There are many questions raised by the John Brown candidacy, not the least of which is WHO on the current board backed him enough to get his name on the ballot? What is Wayne LaPierre's role in this? Chris Cox's? The more important question is why is a militarized federal police agency -- entrusted with enforcing our firearm laws -- trying to penetrate the highest levels of a group as powerful as the NRA? The answer to that is obvious.
    You would think that, having been outed, Brown and the ATF (and Main Justice for that matter as they are involved in this attempted COINTELPRO) would lay low for a while. But no, their appetites betray them. They OWN John Brown. That is indisputable. The Obama administration wants him in a position of some influence within the NRA. They have their own reasons for risking the public failure of their ploy. Whatever it is, they deem it worth the risk. One wonders how many other moves of seduction and corruption they have made behind the scenes to co-opt other advocacy groups? Funny, but given his latest moves, why does Alan Gottlieb immediately spring to mind?
    (NOTE: Of course, John Brown and Alan Gottlieb may sue me for both slander and libel. They certainly have the resources. I would relish such a move, knowing that the discovery phases would each be delicious in their own way.)
    Posted by Dutchman6 at 9:19 AM
    DEEDS NOT WORDS..GFY!!

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: NRA Board Candidate

Huh.

So...

The NRA is goin' PC/Commie, and the SAF is following suit?
    Damn!
    I thought Gotlieb was an asset.
    Then he went yea-yea with the Toomey/Manchin/Schumer subterfuge Bill, and he lost me as a fan.

Well, GOA, prepare to get a check from me.
    Probably double my usual contribution, seeing as the NRA and SAF aren't worth a damn anymore.