It's been a few months since I've been to the Armory, but I enjoy every chance I get to stop in. Chris, the owner, is always there when I visit and has performed several 'smith services. He installed the Meprolights on my Glock and also converted my Saiga12 for me. Both jobs were great. He had nothing but positive and constructive things to offer me and doesn't hose you for his services. I actually had to call around including Dunk's about where to go and have the Saiga converted since so many other shops wont do it.

Between my dad and I, we've purchased several rifles and pistols there and there is never a pushy feel about the transactions. I've spent time asking about some of the NFA and AOW items that are there. Sometimes, I wonder if they ever sell, but I'm always glad to see such interesting items and also to be able to ask a patient individual who doesn't mind sharing knowledge. It's clear that he knows much more than I do but he's never been condescending about sharing what he knows.

Anyway, I'm not being paid to share this, so I suppose that's enough from me. I just haven't seen much about this place on the forum and thought that if anyone were in the west end and had a chance to check out the place, it's worth the trip.