Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Gun control advocates, opponents square off in Richmond, VA

- Advocates and opponents of gun control held dueling demonstrations at the Virginia Capitol on Monday as the perennial debate over the hot-button topic began anew.

Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe is pushing a package of gun control measures ahead of this fall's state legislative elections even though they stand little chance of passage in the Republican-controlled General Assembly.

Pro-gun forces held a rally Monday morning. Many attendees wore orange "Guns Save Lives" stickers and a speaker assailed McAuliffe and other gun-control advocates as "gun grabbers."

In the afternoon, gun-control backers wore yellow "Background Checks Save Lives" stickers and displayed a string of red paper hearts representing the more than 800 gun deaths in Virginia last year.

"Too many people are dying from senseless crimes," said Elois Cuffee-Smith of Chesapeake, who held a heart for her son Braxton Smith, killed in a Portsmouth shooting 5 years ago.
    http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...mond/22018953/

I still don't understand how a written right could continue to be challenged and infringed daily. We need to stop them and make them realize this is a right end of story.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Default Re: Gun control advocates, opponents square off in Richmond, VA

I still have yet to experience the gun show loophole. Thats on my list of things to get if i ever return to one of those shows.