Quote Originally Posted by NEPAMomma View Post
Hi, new here Found this site last night and have been reading for hours but have yet to find an answer on here or any where on the internet. We're in Lackawaxen Township and are having a dispute with a neighbor regarding our target shooting on our property. The township office had no answers for us, and neither did the State Police. Does anyone here know how I can find out if there are any local ordinances for the township regarding discharging a firearm on private property and how I can get my hands on a copy?

I have a neighbor quoting statutes at me that I can't seem to find anywhere, and I think he is full of BS about it. He's also quoting NY law at me, which doesn't mean squat here. He's one of those fast talkers that just wants to confuse you by throwing out as much info as he possibly can in one sentence.

If there are no township regulations, what do I go by?

Thank you!
NEPAMomma
Only advice I can give would be to contact the township office and ask for a copy of the local ordinances without specifying what you're specifically looking for (an anti-2A clerk may say theres an ordinance against it even if there isn't.)