Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Insane Kangaroo's Open Carry log Insane Kangaroo's Open Carry log: Comments

I realize this would place strain on already strained hardware, but I think it would be a useful feature instead of writing in threads.

Would it be possible for PAFOA to create some type of Encounter Log application so others can list their daily carry activity? I think it would be rather interesting, and you could increase ad revenue on a per hit basis when viewing logs which are longer than a specified arbitrary length.
    Last edited by JayBell; July 8th, 2008 at 02:52 PM.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Insane Kangaroo's Open Carry log Insane Kangaroo's Open Carry log: Comments

This is fucking retarded.

ETA: This was in the lounge and the OP was different before being edited. So, this comment may seem odd as it is now out of context and in a different forum.
    Last edited by D-FENS; July 8th, 2008 at 03:11 PM.
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

Default Re: Insane Kangaroo's Open Carry log Insane Kangaroo's Open Carry log: Comments

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS View Post
    This is fucking retarded.
    You can thank the ones who made ill comments referring to myself as an attention whore. I wouldn't feel the need if they didn't refer to my OCing as trying to engage in bad enounters.

Thanks and have a nice day.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: PAFOA user blog/or encounter logging application?

I like this idea...I also think having a list of OC friendly businesses would be a cool thing too....

on a side note is there a PAFOA blog?
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by gunperson003 View Post
    You can thank the ones who made ill comments referring to myself as an attention whore. I wouldn't feel the need if they didn't refer to my OCing as trying to engage in bad enounters.

Thanks and have a nice day.
    I wouldn't necessarily say that you're "trying" to engage in bad encounters but I would absolutely concur that you're an attention whore with a tendency towards the Mall Ninja.

/As retarded as I thought this thread was, you managed to elevate that status. I am impressed.

ETA: Thread was in the lounge and OP edited. Commentary not intended for the Suggestions area.
    Last edited by D-FENS; July 8th, 2008 at 03:13 PM.

I wouldn't necessarily say that you're "trying" to engage in bad encounters but I would absolutely concur that you're an attention whore with a tendency towards the Mall Ninja.

/As retarded as I thought this thread was, you managed to elevate that status. I am impressed.

ETA: Thread was in the lounge and OP edited. Commentary not intended for the Suggestions area.
    So, do tell me you know the different types of radios available, the type of frequency ranges which most radios can transmit, do tell you you actually care about your community and will listen to the radio for any dangerous person(s) within the area in which you reside and would do something about it than save your own hide.

Why do you have a gun? Simply for self defense? Let me guess, you don't care about anyone else but yourself, nor others who want to learn about all options which communities can better communicate and help each other.

(Delaware County)

bitch fest...where do I send the gloves? =)
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Westmoreland County)

Yielding to MrUgly's sensibilities.
    Last edited by D-FENS; July 8th, 2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Yielding to MrUgly's sensibilities.

(Montgomery County)

Just a thought, both of you may want to tone done the testosterone. I'm not agreeing/Disagreeing with either of you, but the "Suggestions" Forum isn't the right place for it.

GP003 made a request, the mods will see it and respond. D-Fens takes issue with GP0003, and while I can understand, this ain;t the right place for it. Granted he may have modified the original post, but now that it's here, the acrimony shouldn't be.

Peace is the the first choice of a wise man; superior firepower a close second. ~ Me

Nope. I couldn't care less.

Nope. If someone breaks into my home, they'll get shot. If they break into a neighbors home and I hear a call for help, I'll happily assist.
    You should get a clue why people become amateur radio operators. Some of which even join the military to be on MARS. MARS has to deal with acting in an emergency, and being an auxiliary for communications support. As for amateur radio operators, there are many reasons ranging from emergency use, auxiliary communications, long distance communication, many other reasons, INCLUDING fox hunting(no puns please. Its a game and at times a real exercise in the field.).

I bought a gun because it's a right I want to exercise. It's not about personal protection. Anyone that knows me knows that I can handle myself. Why should I care about anyone other than myself? I'm happy to help my neighbors, co-workers, strangers that need assistance but it's up to them to protect themselves when someone more capable isn't around.
    Isn't that a bit hypocritical? You're calling me an attention whore?

I think you've read the Watchmen series a few too many times. Frankly, I think you're a fucking nut and not just because you dress up like a Kangaroo but because you seem to think of yourself as a guardian.

Do you even have a job or are you a Full-Time Guardian of the Masses?
    There is nothing wrong with acting in preparation. I don't watch TV, if I watch any type of video, it better be educational or for the social aspects of being around other people.

You're welcomed to your opinion, but what what I can tell from your response it tells me this, "I don't give a shit, you can all go to hell. I've a gun and will only protect myself. Did I mention I don't give a shit about anyone but me? So if I see any type of storm rising which is undetectable by radar I'll save my ass alone and you can kiss your asses goodbye."

As for the criticism of my ability to imagine myself in various settings, stories, or games, I can tell you have ZERO imagination. You must be a really dull person. I realize saying this I appear dull/too serious when in public settings, but I'm very creative when I'm not around others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast