Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sheaffer Precision Gunworks

PAFOA Members-

I have been a long time reader of the site, Today I am posting to announce the opening of my gunsmithing and special order firearms shop Sheaffer Precision Gunworks (SPG).

SPG is a Class 1 FFL focused on gunsmith services and special order firearms sales in Lehigh Valley PA.

SPG can perform general firearms repair, 1911 repair and customization, rifle accuracy work, tactical rifles, tactical shotgun conversions. The specific services I offer can be found on my website www.sheafferprecisiongunworks.com
    (The site is currently under construction but should be fully operational in 10 days) and news can be found of Facebook by searching "Sheaffer Precision Gunworks".

SPG is a dealer for Alexander Arms, Stag Arms, Timney Triggers, Geissele Triggers and many others. In addition I have a direct purchase agreement with Leupold Optics with full access to the Leupold and Redfield scope lines at exceptional prices.

We are a small part time shop but with growth we are expanding capacity over the next 12 months and seeking retail space for a future move. SPG will not be a fly by night company, spending on retail space and related costs without adequate earnings. While SPG does not carry a inventory of Firearms or Accessories, we can obtain any firearm you are interested in providing one of our suppliers have them in stock. Simply contact us with the gun you are looking for and we can give you a price. (Serious buyer requests only, we do not have ample time to satisfy idle curiosity.) We have made several firearm sales at excellent prices in just the last few weeks.

We are currently approximately 2-3 weeks out on most gunsmithing projects. The most popular services right now are 1911 trigger jobs and performance enhancements. Revolver work and rifle trigger and accuracy improvements have been coming in as well.

SPG also specializes in the .300 Blackout and 10mm of all types, if you have an interest in either cartridge SPG is your shop of choice.

Hours are 5pm to 8pm Monday through Friday and 11am to 6pm Saturday, but you must call to arrange an appointment we do not take walk-ins at this time.

If you PM me an email address I can email a brochure PDF and my phone number to discuss your needs. I look forward to working with PAFOA members in the future.

Les Sheaffer
    Owner - FFL - Gunsmith
    www.sheafferprecisiongunworks.com

Proud Member: National Rifle Association (NRA)
    American Custom Gunmakers Guild (ACGG)
    American Gunsmithing Association (AGA)
    National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF)
    Last edited by SheafferPrecisionGunworks; January 4th, 2015 at 04:21 PM.
    Last edited by SheafferPrecisionGunworks; December 11th, 2015 at 10:59 PM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Sheaffer Precision Gunworks

The black colored text and dark background are not legible on your site.

Just an FYI..

I went to check out what services you offer.

Thanks for stopping in. I mentioned in the post above that the actual website is under construction. What is there is not the finished product, that was a "placeholder" so to speak for the Oaks gun show. The new site will have a bit of a different look, much more information, more photos and be more interactive.

I think everyone will find the new site much more pleasing to the eye and more useful.

Thanks,

SPG
    Last edited by SheafferPrecisionGunworks; January 5th, 2015 at 08:25 AM.

Les changed up a flash hider with a muzzle break on a AR for me. He took time to talk with me and made some recommendations. It was a straightforward job but he did it right the first time. I would return to him for additional work.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by SheafferPrecisionGunworks View Post
    PAFOA Members-

I have been a long time reader of the site, Today I am posting to announce the opening of my gunsmithing and special order firearms shop Sheaffer Precision Gunworks (SPG).

SPG is a Class 1 FFL focused on gunsmith services and special order firearms sales in Lehigh Valley PA.

SPG can perform general firearms repair, 1911 repair and customization, rifle accuracy work, tactical rifles, tactical shotgun conversions. The specific services I offer can be found on my website www.sheafferprecisiongunworks.com
    (The site is currently under construction but should be fully operational in 10 days) and news can be found of Facebook by searching "Sheaffer Precision Gunworks".

SPG is a dealer for Alexander Arms, Stag Arms, Timney Triggers, Geissele Triggers and many others. In addition I have a direct purchase agreement with Leupold Optics with full access to the Leupold and Redfield scope lines at exceptional prices.

We are a small part time shop but with growth we are expanding capacity over the next 12 months and seeking retail space for a future move. SPG will not be a fly by night company, spending on retail space and related costs without adequate earnings. While SPG does not carry a inventory of Firearms or Accessories, we can obtain any firearm you are interested in providing one of our suppliers have them in stock. Simply contact us with the gun you are looking for and we can give you a price. (Serious buyer requests only, we do not have ample time to satisfy idle curiosity.) We have made several firearm sales at excellent prices in just the last few weeks.

We are currently approximately 2-3 weeks out on most gunsmithing projects. The most popular services right now are 1911 trigger jobs and performance enhancements. Revolver work and rifle trigger and accuracy improvements have been coming in as well.

SPG also specializes in the .300 Blackout and 10mm of all types, if you have an interest in either cartridge SPG is your shop of choice.

Hours are 5pm to 8pm Monday through Friday and 11am to 6pm Saturday, but you must call to arrange an appointment we do not take walk-ins at this time. You can also look for us at area gun shows, our appearance at the Oaks Gun Show 2 weeks ago was very productive and we got alot of attention for our quality trigger work. That show netted 7 gunsmithing projects with 2 customers coming from over 2 hours away.

If you PM me an email address I can email a brochure PDF and my phone number to discuss your needs. I look forward to working with PAFOA members in the future.

Les Sheaffer
    Owner - FFL - Gunsmith
    www.sheafferprecisiongunworks.com

Proud Member: National Rifle Association (NRA)
    American Custom Gunmakers Guild (ACGG)
    American Gunsmithing Association (AGA)
    National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF)
    Last edited by SheafferPrecisionGunworks; January 4th, 2015 at 04:21 PM.
    Kudos for you posting here. Next time we visit Dixon's, we'll be sure to stop in.
    - bamboomaster

(Monroe County)

Les
    I have a HK P30 with horrible trigger, too long of a reset especially.
    I love my Walther P99 reset.
    Could something be done on the P30S V3 as far as reset?
    Thank you, Joe

(York County)

I won a free trigger job from Les on the SPG Facebook page giveaway. He did a fantastic job on the trigger, and after a half hour chat about 1911's I had no doubt he knows his stuff! I've since taken him another 1911 and a marlin rifle for tuning & repair, and he did a full and accurate appraisal on a WWII 1911A1. Sure, it's an hour and change to get there for me, but I have no doubts about the quality of his workmanship, his customer service, and excellent pricing. I would recommend SPG in a heartbeat!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Joe, I emailed you a response regarding tuning up your P30S, feel free to call to discuss.

Les

Hey Jeff,

I was just posting up a note that the clock is ticking for the New Years free trigger job giveaway and saw this post.......Thanks for the props, I am lucky to have great customers like yourself, it makes this tricky, low margin trade a little easier.

Les

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    I won a free trigger job from Les on the SPG Facebook page giveaway. He did a fantastic job on the trigger, and after a half hour chat about 1911's I had no doubt he knows his stuff! I've since taken him another 1911 and a marlin rifle for tuning & repair, and he did a full and accurate appraisal on a WWII 1911A1. Sure, it's an hour and change to get there for me, but I have no doubts about the quality of his workmanship, his customer service, and excellent pricing. I would recommend SPG in a heartbeat!

(Lehigh County)

Had Les do a trigger job on a S&W pistol recently.
    Would recommend him completely satisfied.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast