Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inquiries

Default Inquiries

Ok, I have been out of it for awhile, about 296 days to be exact.

I am planning on taking some of my tax free money and extra entitlements and buying a new gun or two or three when I return to the land of the big PX. I would be looking for a non-Glock 9mm. Any suggestions?

My stipulations: Must be semi-auto; Must shoot good; Must make me more handsome (gonna be single again, and would like to find a pro-gun lady to be my arm candy); Must hold at least 15 rounds in the mag; Needs to be customizable; and must not cost a mint.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Inquiries

Beretta 92 FS. It's $479 w/ 3 mags at buds.
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

Will it make me more handsome and attractive to the members of the fairer gender?
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by SGTUSArmy View Post
    Will it make me more handsome and attractive to the members of the fairer gender?
    Sure it sure will.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Lehigh County)

I really like my 1940 FN/Browning Hi-Power 9mm!

This handgun has been around for a looong time and there are millions of them out there with tons of after-market or OEM parts and upgrades available for the BHP (I like that).
    Veritas Vos Liberat

(Lebanon County)

I'm a woman and find nothing attractive about berettas....

Quote Originally Posted by shefearsnothing View Post
    I'm a woman and find nothing attractive about berettas....
    Well, as a woman, what do you find attractive besides Glocks? (I'm an anti-Glockite, and currently own a Taurus 24/7 .40 S&W).
    Army Strong

(Lebanon County)

Well I'm a woman and I own a taurus... It's a pt140 millenium pro. I am not into Glocks either. I would not say I'm anti-glock. I know a LOT of people have them. My husband has one which is probably why I don't want one. Do you mind if I ask what you don't like about them? You can PM me and tell me if you want because I know a lot of people here like them and may become defensive.... I may actually choose to own a glock some day. He has a glock 27. I just don't think it's "all that". Then again......well never mind. *hands over mouth* Truthfully, you could be carrying around a damn water pistol and it wouldn't matter if you knew how to use it...... I am most impressed with seeing a man who knows how to use his equipment...whatever it is. My husband has a beretta and every time he gets it out I cringe because I just think it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. I know, if it gets the job done, who cares what it looks like...only a woman. He keeps telling me...that is the problem with a woman picking out a gun... Well, sorry, but..... that thing just looks ridiculous. I mean, at least most glocks I've seen look pretty hot. I still am not a fan of them.

Ma'am,

I am kind of anti-institutional. I bought a Creative Labs Zen because it was not an overpriced IPOD. I upgraded to a Zune because again it is not an overpriced IPOD.

I think that Glocks are fine firearms. I just don't like the hyped up guns that everyone makes them out to be. It's kind of like when someone keeps telling you that a movie is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and then you go, and you are let down. That's the way I am with a Glock. It does not make someone a better shot. It does not make someone an instant gunslinger of the old west. I own my Taurus, because A it was not an overpriced hunk of steel, B it was in my price range, C it has a lifetime guarantee, and D, it feels good in my hands and I like the way it feels.

Besides, Glockites are kind of arrogant.

So any firearm that I can use well and has streamlined features will make me more attractive to the fairer gender. COOL! I'll stick with my Taurus, and carry a super soaker.
    Army Strong

(Lebanon County)

I own a zen and like it. Would not buy an over-priced ipod either. Although, I don't use my zen anymore because my phone is also a walkman that now holds all my MP3s. I don't have a "common" phone as far as I know either....no motorola razor for me. I'm not into paying an arm and a leg for everything either.

Do NOT get me started about movies that people rave and rave about and then they turn out to be a waste of my time. There are so many hours of my life I can't get back that were wasted watching senseless films that should have never seen production I have lost count! Can you say "The Village"? I would still like to hunt down the man responsible for that one! I truly hate to admit that I am still losing sleep over that because it has been years since I rented it but that is one of the all time WORST movies I have ever seen. Just hand me a GOOD psychological thriller and I'll go away and not bother you.

I didn't say don't buy a new gun! You could just add to your taurus collection. Mine was very affordable. With tax it was still under 365.00. Can a man have too many guns???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast