Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Perry County)

Default Washington State Gun Owners Violate I-594 In Mass Civil Disobedience.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/gu...ton-state-law/

Washington state gun owners demonstrated on Saturday that they are not going to comply with I-594, the new gun control law that was pushed through by billionaires like Michael Bloomberg and Bill Gates. Over 1,000 rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, where they exchanged and sold guns without complying with background checks – right in front of the police.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Carbon County)

Default Re: Washington State Gun Owners Violate I-594 In Mass Civil Disobedience.

They have some balls but it had to be done.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Washington State Gun Owners Violate I-594 In Mass Civil Disobedience.

THIS IS GOOD!

(Berks County)

That's so wrong!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Cambria County)

So far so good?

(Perry County)

This part made me smile.

"The Washington State Patrol stood by, refusing to make any arrests. Most law enforcement officers in the state oppose I-594. Without law enforcement cooperation, I-594 looks doomed, and Washington may be the first gun control state to rescind its draconian law, whether by a lawsuit or through the legislature."
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Berks County)

Good for them!

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    This part made me smile.

"The Washington State Patrol stood by, refusing to make any arrests. Most law enforcement officers in the state oppose I-594. Without law enforcement cooperation, I-594 looks doomed, and Washington may be the first gun control state to rescind its draconian law, whether by a lawsuit or through the legislature."
    LEOs aren't the good guys by definition. They have to be aware of their environment and deliberately work to be the good guys.

When there are pressures from many sources, and the lines get blurry, it is hard to do the right thing. My utmost respect to the people of integrity that do the right thing when it matters most.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    THIS IS GOOD!
    Not gonna open it, not gonna open it.

(Bucks County)

Good for them.......The only thing I don't understand is this line from the article

"Some burned their concealed weapons permits in a fire pit near the speakers."

Not sure if that's a good idea.........They are talking a serious violation and if they get caught individually I don't think it will end well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast