Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Americans Bought More Guns Than Flat Screen TV’s On Black Friday

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I hope cry boy Boner and missed McConnell are taking notes on this. This is DC's last chance to start obeying the people.
    Bringing these Turds to heel is going to take some time, M'am. We are disciplined enough to own firearms. We are disciplined enough to bring these people to heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Meh. Still watching my nearly 30 year old RCA Colortrack 27" TV.

I'd rather have the guns.

Just wish I could see the stuff that's getting cut off on the sides of the screen.
    The geek squad guy that came to my house to fix my flat screen said the new tv's were designed to last 5-7yrs. Isn't that nice?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    The geek squad guy that came to my house to fix my flat screen said the new tv's were designed to last 5-7yrs. Isn't that nice?
    As opposed to my no name Scott 37 inch I bought from Rado shack in 2004 on sale (floor model) bastard TV still works I just can't bring myself to spend the cash on another TV. Beside I'm afraid I would just watch even more TV if I had a nicer one. Oh and Walmart had 20% off firearms.........Hmm TV or a few new rifles for less than one 5-7 year TV , just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    As opposed to my no name Scott 37 inch I bought from Rado shack in 2004 on sale (floor model) bastard TV still works I just can't bring myself to spend the cash on another TV. Beside I'm afraid I would just watch even more TV if I had a nicer one. Oh and Walmart had 20% off firearms.........Hmm TV or a few new rifles for less than one 5-7 year TV , just sayin.
    Firearms you can make money on, not those chinese junk tv's.

(Lancaster County)

Firearms you can make money on, not those chinese junk tv's.
    So True

(Bucks County)

If you have a gun, you can always get a tv. Doesn't work the other way around.
    IANAL MPMO VIVA CUBA LIBRE

(Allegheny County)

Had my RCA TV-as-furniture console TV for about 20years at which time we had given it away, our Mitsu 35" CRT TV-as-furniture console for about 16yrs before it crapped out.

By then, CRT repairs were sadly more money than a flat-screen. Now the Mitsu serves as a stand for a flatscreen.

So sad that in this day and age you can't get electronics repaired; have a Marantz 2240 tuner/recvr bought back in the 70's when stereo gear came with fold-out schematics. It has an issue with the volume and balance.

Hate to get rid of it but time waits for no one, and I can get a tiny 5.1 system that uses less power and puts out more music cheaper than getting the Marantz fixed.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Luzerne County)

Lots of guns and no bullets to put in them. Kinda like having a pet rock....
    You don't have enough guns untill you don't know how many you have.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    Lots of guns and no bullets to put in them. Kinda like having a pet rock....
    Or back in the day - when companies supplied schematics even with a component 8-track player: drugs will get you thru times of no money, better than money will get you thru times of no drugs.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger01 View Post
    Americans Bought More Guns Than Flat Screen TV’s On Black Friday
    That's because there are more good targets in America than there are television programs....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast