Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Centre County)

Default Re: Bellefonte now prohibiting weapons in parks

Anyone talking about an Open Carry protest at all? Would probably get the point across about "Shall not be infringed" being a thing and all. Plus it might be some fun. I'm not a Bellefonte native but I definitely would show up. That is if its actually prohibiting and once we get access to the specific stuff.

Im just sick of being a spectator and see everyone else do the same. This isn't football, this is real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Well, that is a horrible idea if ever there was one! I am not trying to make you angry, I know you just didn't 'see' what was coming. If that were to occur, we would, by now, be overrun with illegal immigrants, blacks would have murdered ALL white people, and Warminster cops would have killed everyone in town and be headed into Montgomery County.

Imagine just how much worse off America would be if good laws could be tossed simply by Obungle telling Holder NOT to enforce them for a given period of time! Of course, we all know this is already the case.
    Its actually an interesting idea that could expose selective enforcement and get rid of laws that even officers wont enforce. We arn't talking about running the Nation by it, just a local govt and at that its just an idea.

1.He said Ordinance, not law.

2. DREAM Act and Open Borders ensure there is already a plethora of illegals in this country and to what I understand unless the situation has changed the border is still essentially open and unguarded

3. Blacks would have also murdered all of each other by your same logic. Even though it makes no sense and looks suspiciously like race baiting.

4. Warminster what....*Looks up Wiki* Dear god, the people of that area must be fat, dumb, and ignorant to let that stuff go on.

5.They have been tossing away laws and ignoring them for like 50 years or more. Al Sharpton owes the IRS millions, Farrakhan is telling blacks to kill whites (not that new though considering the Church of Islams history) and basically if you work with the system you don't get in trouble so aslong as you don't step on the wrong persons shoes.

6. This is off topic but you annoyed me enough to respond. Nice job.

(Franklin County)

Mr. Stewart,

The enactment of any such measure is a criminal offense under current PA law, whether it is actually enforced or not.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Yet SCOTUS has repeatedly held that time/manner/place restrictions on concealed carry are acceptable and constitutional restrictions on the 2nd Amendment, the same as how TMP restrictions on free speech are legal.

This opinion was reaffirmed in Heller in 2008 and again in McDonald in 2010.

The ONLY thing PA law does, when interpreted under the SCOTUS rulings, is prohibit local jurisdictions from banning concealed carry outright - it does NOT prohibit time/manner/place (i.e., local parks) restrictions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12