Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Juniata County)

Default Black men should open carry

"Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Juniata County)

Default Re: Black men should open carry

On my cell, can someone please paste article?

The bias is amazing; as is the fact that a gun is a tool one must be willing to use. The whole article is about resisting police abuse.

At no point despite listing all the locations of abuse does he article mention that they are all in strong liberal areas with amazingly strong gun control.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-go...usaolp00000592
    I never thought I'd be an open carry advocate.
    However, I'm a firm believer in working within the American political system in order to change the status quo. If the 2nd Amendment is cherished by millions of Americans, then why not use it to further certain liberal ideals? Protecting African-American lives and alleviating tensions between the black community and law enforcement should be a top priority of all Americans and especially Congress, however this is not the case. It speaks volumes that African-Americans vote over 90% Democrat during national elections, yet our future nominee in 2016 still hasn't addressed an issue the whole nation is talking about; even after Darren Wilson's acquittal and the flames that engulfed Ferguson.
    With all our advancements as a nation, there's still a correlation between today and 1895; the year Ida B. Wells wrote The Red Record. We live in a surreal time period where the deaths of unarmed black males still take place, even though we have a black president and African-Americans today possess more rights than at any other point in U.S. history. While rioting by a very small percentage of protestors does a disservice to the memory of Michael Brown and the cause of saving black lives or preventing future Fergusons, there are legal and more effective ways to solve our nation's moral conundrum pertaining to racial profiling, police brutality, and issues related to the deaths of unarmed citizens.
    No, I'm not advocating armed insurrection. My name isn't Cliven Bundy. Furthermore, I'm in no position to tell anyone how to live their lives and the ideas presented here relate to the belief that if one American community is experiencing an injustice, then it's incumbent upon all American to try and find a solution.
    The "perfect crime" in America should not be killing an unarmed black man and then claiming self-defense. Continued here...

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    On my cell, can someone please paste article?

The bias is amazing; as is the fact that a gun is a tool one must be willing to use. The whole article is about resisting police abuse.

At no point despite listing all the locations of abuse does he article mention that they are all in strong liberal areas with amazingly strong gun control.
    I'm wondering how his perspective is any different than those who have spent years and time resisting the Philly police and getting things to change... everyone views things through their own experiences.

I tried reading the article, but lost interest in record time.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

(Lancaster County)

No, I'm not advocating armed insurrection. My name isn't Cliven Bundy.
    Number of buildings burned and people killed at the Bundy Ranch, Zero. Number of buildings burned/looted, at least 36. No counts on people killed yet.

Regardless of that, he fails to see the parallel of the two. In one case he's talking about black men carrying firearms to protect themselves from police abuse. Where in the case of Bundy, that's exactly what they were doing. Using a show of force to protect themselves from government abuse. Instead of seeing how the two are similar he decided to go right off the rails and label the Bundy Ranch an insurrection.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Butler County)

Propaganda relies on a distortion of history that furthers a political agenda; telling people that Hitler's rise to power was due to a lack of gun ownership is a prime example. It took the combined might of the U.S., USSR, Great Britain, and others to defeat the Nazis, so I doubt Charleston Heston's shotgun would have prevented the Holocaust or saved the globe from WWII. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and every other monster in world history utilized insidiously flawed leaps of logic and grandiose conspiracy theories (the Nazi belief that Jews were racially inferior and caused Germany's loss in WWI) in order to brainwash their citizenry into submission. NRA talking points simply have anything to do with how the Nazis conquered Europe, or why Stalin sent millions to the gulags. A gun can protect you from a home invader, but not so much from a totalitarian regime that has duped its citizenry into scapegoating an ethnic group, or claiming that its enemies are the embodiment of evil. In short, I'm not a fan of Alex Jones-type conspiracy theories that confuse assumption with evidence.

What group are we scapegoating on? I am confused. Also, how many civil wars did our liberal president send arms to while he has been in office? Egypt, Libya, Iraq and others. How can liberals not see that these people are throwing modern governments out of power because the people are armed?(even if we are the ones arming them)
    PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

(Northampton County)

How do you find someone that can type so many sentences and not a single one is true?

I bet both of the papers he writes for are out of business in a year. These lunatics have reached beyond their grasp.

(York County)

"Oh, that's racist !" Just sayen.
    Lower your expectations to zero and you'll never be disappointed.

(Allegheny County)

The author is a libtard but I agree. If they want to, black men should open carry.
    Also, since black men are 7% of the population and commit 50% of violent crime! they should know how to quickly and safely place the gun on the ground and step away from it when ordered to do so.

Yes, statistics are racist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast