preban essential arms lower reviever, standard a2 grip, vltor clubfoot modstock, not the e-mod.

lmt 16" upper, chrome lined 1-7" twist. ggg buis, lmt mrf-c forend in dark earth, and 3 tango down rail covers.

painted by me with a mix of flat enamel from an airbrush and rattle can.

includes 14 usgi mags, 12 with black ranger plates and magpul followers. the other 2 have green followers. also, 1 20rd mag with fde ranger plate. 1 orlite painted to match

now also including a recce gear mm4 case in coyote. you can find a review of one very similar to this on the miltarymorons.com website. the only difference is mine is sans pals to keep it clean looking. very well made, and i really dont want to sell it, but i wont need it once this sells.

i also have enough ammo (wolf 55gr) to fill all the mags, and a little more i think. that i can include, or sell seperately after the rifle sells. shipping will be added if you want the ammo shipped to you, as it will have to be shipped seperately. usps rules

asking $1000 ftf or shipped for the rifle as pictured without surefire; 16 various mags, listed above; recce gear case and csm single point sling.

ammo will be sent at the cost of shipping, with the purchase of the rifle

will split upper and lower if both are spoken for.

more pics can be taken by request

surefire not included at this time