Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Pike County)

Lightbulb east shoot group??

I was wondering guys,does anyone will be interested in organize a Sunday reunion in any gun range for us all the people from the east who are part of this forum?,I don't know if there's someone interested,or if it has been done before,I'll really like to know if this could be done,for real it will be very cool,we can gather together,have tons of fun,meet each other,show our weapons,SHOOT of course and mostly sure everybody will have a blast of a day,I think is a good idea,but it will be good if somebody organize it,it's been done before? can we make it again? can we agreed to do it like once every month or something like that?,I'll ask,please dear fellas from the east in this forum,ENLIGHT ME,I've been thinking in this idea for quite a while,some people interested?,or who is gonna take the lead,of course if there are people interested,c'mon,I will like to hear your opinions,thanks a lot in advance........
    "one loves to possess arms, tho they hope never to have occasion for them." Thomas Jefferson in a letter to George Washington 6/19/1796glockguy68...shoot safe...NRA member...US infidel...

(Wayne County)

Default Re: east shoot group??

GlockGuy- Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, Pike county doesn't have many members. If we had something like this, I doubt we'd have more than 6. Which is fine it would still be a good day to shoot and talk guns. I'd probably be able to drag my buddy along who has a habit of sleeping in during the weekends.

As far as potential meeting spots...i'd say we'd have to do it @ Dyeberry range. 183 by the lake is closing for a month in a few weeks. I'm sure Charlie B would be interested and Snert. So there's 3 +1 if I could get my friend to come along. What else were you thinking of?

"I Am Become Death" - J. Robert Oppenheimer

(Monroe County)

im not to far away and would be interested. PM if you get a shoot together

(Wayne County)

Stroudsburg is a haul to Dyeberry but we'll see what we can do!

"I Am Become Death" - J. Robert Oppenheimer

(Pike County)

Thumbs up Re: east shoot group??

that's what I'm saying! let's see if a couple people more are interested and anyway if we can make it at least 6 or 10 of us it would be real cool,and we can keep doing it,let's get into a range that all of us are comfortable ,set it up with them and there we go,I can travel an hour,I don't care,the idea is get a group of us from the east ,(cause is real too far the west for me) and plan it and we can have a lot of fun every month or every two months,anything,the idea is to get together and have fun together,first of all,#1 will be the range* once everyone is Ok then will set it up with them,and we will do it,thanks fellas,I hope in the future month or months we can begin with them
    "one loves to possess arms, tho they hope never to have occasion for them." Thomas Jefferson in a letter to George Washington 6/19/1796glockguy68...shoot safe...NRA member...US infidel...

(Pike County)

Thumbs up Re: east shoot group??

Quote Originally Posted by SFMarine View Post
    GlockGuy- Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, Pike county doesn't have many members. If we had something like this, I doubt we'd have more than 6. Which is fine it would still be a good day to shoot and talk guns. I'd probably be able to drag my buddy along who has a habit of sleeping in during the weekends.

As far as potential meeting spots...i'd say we'd have to do it @ Dyeberry range. 183 by the lake is closing for a month in a few weeks. I'm sure Charlie B would be interested and Snert. So there's 3 +1 if I could get my friend to come along. What else were you thinking of?
    SFM I really don't have idea if some people from Stroudburg area will come,but let's see,like I told you,5 or 10 of us will be cool anyway and in the meantime maybe more fellas will chime in after one shoot of PAFOA east area...I like the idea...

(Wayne County)

I would Attend a local shoot at Dyberry just let me know when

Mike Mc

(Pike County)

OK so let me chime in here. I Am 100% for a gathering of members. I notice there are a good amount of us from the pike area. I meet with xdDan yesterday, nice guy hemight be interested as well. I see Charlie has not chimed in, BUT im sure he would like to as well.

Now I know you can reserve a SGL range for such stuff. But curious, if you reserve the range does the 3 and 5 round rule still apply?? Also if we reserve a range for a day, can you reserve one part, so others can shoot as well. In otherwords say at range 183 (paupack) can you reserve just say the 25 and 50 yard range due to them being together. Or say at Dyberry, can you reserve the 50-100 beiing they are together??

Need to find out, but I am interested...

OK and on another thought. If I was to put together a meet and greet who would be interested. Unfortunatly this would not have any shooting but firearms would be welcome. Kinda like a show and tell and chow some burgers..Maybe get a few gun shops interested like a private show/sale for Pafoa.com members

Snert...

ill go if i can i watch my grand kids 3 days a week Dan

I'm all for it. Please let me know when and where. I wouldn't miss it.

JOHN

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast