Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sig MPX

(York County)

Default Re: Sig MPX

I picked up a couple mags from cabelas for $22.50 a piece. It took 6 months to get them though. Now just waiting for the mpx-k to come out.

(Lackawanna County)

When you purchase your mpx there is a coupon in the box for three mags and the carrier for 139 or something similar. I could have bought two direct from sig but since I ordered the telescoping stock and had spent enough money I ordered one instead. My form 1 is already filed and just waiting for that to be done so I can short barrel it.

(Lackawanna County)

You can make your own mpx-k. It's all modular barrel changes included. I'm toying with picking up a four inch barrel and a can to cut my oal down and still be suppressed

(Lackawanna County)

Oh and one last thing. If anyone is close and wants to run it I am open to letting anyone put mine through the ringer. Just let me know and we will work something out

(Montgomery County)

The charging handle I'd say was a little looser than the couple ARs I've ever fired but it wasn't a huge deal to me. I am ordering my 3 mags today with the coupon. I also will be getting a sig brace whenever the hell the adapter becomes available and am seriously considering getting the mpx-k parts.

I'm sure I will get some accelerated cosmetic wear eventually but I'm fine with it. I plan on SBRing so it's not like I'll be parting with this thing anytime soon. I heard about the wear before I bought it and I was a little concerned but trust me, 10 mins after you start shooting these things cosmetic wear will be the furthest thing from your mind because the only thing you will be thinking is "HOLY SHIT THIS THING IS FUN" followed by "time to LOAD THE HELL UP on 9mm in large, large quantities."

(Lackawanna County)

I did the obligatory mag dump and the fact that I could run it fast enough that brass was still raining after I stopped pulling the trigger on a locked back bolt was just hysterical to me. It is my favorite to shoot by far. Once my stamp comes back I can only imagine the fun factor is going to go up substantially.
    For those interested I was out the door at 1295

(Lancaster County)

FYI:

Design change announced on the MPX-P with the brace included.

http://www.osagecountyguns.com/blog/...-psb-shipping/

I'm still looking at one of these down the road..., I'm also waiting for mags to be more available and more reasonably priced, but also the SIG made stocks. They're still over priced, IMO, on gunbroker and the like.

Justin
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Lackawanna County)

I was told stocks were ten weeks out when I ordered mine. I was also told they haven't sold many that the buyer didn't call in for the stock with the intent to sbr. There is a folding and a telescoping option. I'm also looking at a 4 inch barrel and a can for mine

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Orlov556 View Post
    I also think the mags are ugly as sin and way too bulky for 9mm double stack. I would like to see something closer to an MP5 mag.
    Yeah,polymer mags aren't really my first choice for a weapon that I'm going to put my life on the line with.
    I would like to see some steel or at least aluminum mags for this gun.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast