Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default FED-UP FAMILIES TURN TO BARBED WIRE, SHOTGUNS TO POLICE NEIGHBORHOOD

A sad god damned day when your home and neighborhood has to resort to barbed wire and shotguns but I commend them on trying to take control back away from the criminals:

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/...&articleID=632

And knowing Florida's 'right to defend yourself' laws I'm thinking there's gonna be a few less bad guys in the state.

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: FED-UP FAMILIES TURN TO BARBED WIRE, SHOTGUNS TO POLICE NEIGHBORHOOD

Good for them.

The first order of law enforcement is the people despite the popular belief of having police to do it.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: FED-UP FAMILIES TURN TO BARBED WIRE, SHOTGUNS TO POLICE NEIGHBORHOOD

And to think - I lived about 1/4 mile from there when I was in Sanford - my ex room mates still live there, and he STILL can't understand why I carry a gun...

Quote Originally Posted by lildobe View Post
    And to think - I lived about 1/4 mile from there when I was in Sanford - my ex room mates still live there, and he STILL can't understand why I carry a gun...
    So you know the area? Was it that bad then?

And I agree 100% ... THIS is exactly what neighborhoods need to start doing, band together and run all the lowlifes out once and for all, the quicker people stop being victims and start fighting back the sooner we can start bringing the crime rates down.

I've been in several parts of Philly where all the houses are decorated with razor wire. I suspect shotguns are involved as well.

(York County)

Grannie says " Git the hell off my property" Couldn't find a pic of just grannie, not a slam on the residents of Sanford.
    3%

(Susquehanna County)

Anyone been to St. Thomas VI. Most houses there had 8 foot walls with broken glass or barbed wire on top in addition to a big bad dog in the yards

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    So you know the area? Was it that bad then?
    Yes. Unfortunately, if I wanted to go almost anywhere I had to drive through that area to get to the highway, and it really was bad. I stopped going to the auto parts store and grocery store on Sanford Ave because of the caliber of people who hung around there.

It's sad that such a nice area could go down the tubes so quickly. It wasn't nearly that bad 5 years ago when I first moved down to Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown-Bear View Post
    Grannie says " Git the hell off my property" Couldn't find a pic of just grannie, not a slam on the residents of Sanford.
    Try searching images for Irene Ryan.
    Gloria: "65 percent of the people murdered in the last 10 years were killed by hand guns"
    Archie Bunker: "would it make you feel better, little girl, if they was pushed outta windows?"

http://www.moviewavs.com/TV_Shows/Al...he_Family.html

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by PA Rifleman View Post
    Try searching images for Irene Ryan.

Thank you.
    3%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast