Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default "White Trash Racing Team-Delaware Water Gap"

Does anyone know anything about the "White Trash Racing Team-Delaware Water Gap PA"? I saw a bumper sticker in a seedy part of NJ with that and it was the funniest thing I ever read. Some googling determined they had a website but it is now down.

Also, any gunstores in the area with a decent layaway? Not dunkelbergers either.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: "White Trash Racing Team-Delaware Water Gap"

Maybe just try googling it?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by 302w View Post
    Also, any gunstores in the area with a decent layaway? Not dunkelbergers either.
    Why not dunks? They are not cheap but when they have a sale you can do really well there.
    I can only hope you are not buying into the rumor mill.

(Pike County)

I have been using Dunkelbergers (Stroudsburg Location) for many years and have purchased 99% of my Firearms from them. After going there for many years you get to know the employees and I have to say there great. Relationships are built and trust is formed. You may pay a little more but IMO the service is well worth it. They stand behind there products and customers.

There newer lay away policy is 30 days... If more time is needed, just ask... I am positive they will grant it. I have brought this up in a general discussion with a few Gun Salesmen I have come to know. The reason they put the 30 day rule in place was because there old 90 day lay away policy was very merciful and people were taking 6-8 months to pick up there Firearm on lay away. Any one with a business sense can realize this is not good business when that particular firearm could be sold 5 times in that time period, after all Dunkelbergers is a Business.

Id rather support the Mom & Pop Shop any day of the week. Dicks Sporting Goods is up the road, I will not support a store that will not carry AR-15's, on a Moral level.
    Know Christ Know Peace, No Christ No Peace

White Trash Racing runs up at the Reading Motorcycle Club A.K.A. the R.M.C. .

The Club has a Drag strip and a huge property. Mainly Bikes are raced however Lawn mowers to home built machine's have been known to roam the property!

IDK if the link will work if not Google will get you to the site readingmc.com/
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Monroe County)

Does anyone know anything about the "White Trash Racing Team-Delaware Water Gap PA"? I saw a bumper sticker in a seedy part of NJ with that and it was the funniest thing I ever read. Some googling determined they had a website but it is now down.

eastern arms in Albrightsville does. http://www.eastarms.com/

(Monroe County)

I've seen more than one "White Trash Racing Team", a friend of mine named Keith (local mechanic) from Thornhurst had one, he used to race at the drag strip on 209 towards Lehighton. Motorcycles. He's the real thing...lives in a trailer, when you walk in the front door the bike is in pieces all over the living room with the frame up on the coffee table lol.
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    C.A.R. Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer