Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (York County)

Default It didn't take long

CBS21 News just reported that some things we can EXPECT as far as gun rights go under Wolf

1. Expanded Background checks
    2. Assault Weapons BAN, that's right BAN

Make sure you contact your legislators and let them know we DO NOT SUPPORT a further erosion of our 2nd Amendment rights

(Chester County)

Default Re: It didn't take long

They need to sound like they got something last night. Unfortunately the only thing they got was our governor. You can bet your last dollar the PA legislators saw what happened and saw they( R) gained seats in PA state races. This is after a sandy hook issue.

Gun control will be pushed but I doubt it will get anyplace in PA or federal level in the next 2 years.

I am not saying don't be watchful. I just think they are pissing up a rope. They are just typical bullies/ chest thumpers. The gov of VA said the same thing. It has been 2 years and I don't think he even tried anything. The Republicans in this state or on the federal level would be 100% out of their mind to attach themselves to wolf or any democrat at this time.

Remember if my numbers are correct we have a 35 seat plus in the house and 10 plus in the senate. We gained 10 in the house and 3 in the senate. Then you look at the rest of the country. So a PA law maker (R) isn't going to mess with that. Don't forget we had HB 80 that just passed and there were no real bad effects from that very recent law. Corbett lost not for HB80 but from the lies about schools. The teachers union did a real number on him. They also saw him as a very timid mild manored guy so they bullied him and won. He didn't stand up to them and just took it with a very bad campaign.

It is way over due to tell all these commies to take a flying leap. We the people are pissed. I hope this is some kind of wake up call to all these jackasses.
    Last edited by Lougotzz; November 5th, 2014 at 06:40 PM.

(Tioga County)

I will not be tolerating any BAN, period.

(Susquehanna County)

So what else is new? These and more have been introduced in the General Assembly every session for longer than I care to think of.

As long as a Constitution and gun friendly majority sits in both house of the General Assembly (which it does) Wolf can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets full first.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Bucks County)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mail 2 b.b.s, and a bottle of water to every congressman, and tell them that it's a starter kit...to grow a pair.

they want to keep their job? putting the mr rogers wanna-be in short pants just went on the table with a resounding THUD!

no horseshit will be tolerated. we will actively primary them right the hell into obscurity if they frig with the constituency...period.

(Westmoreland County)

Piss on it. I've been fighting this shit for so long I wouldn't know what to if someone wasn't coming after my guns. Bring it on.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by sincitynut View Post
    CBS21 News just reported that some things we can EXPECT as far as gun rights go under Wolf

1. Expanded Background checks
    2. Assault Weapons BAN, that's right BAN

Make sure you contact your legislators and let them know we DO NOT SUPPORT a further erosion of our 2nd Amendment rights
    Good idea. Never hurt to remind your legislator that winning elections depends upon happy voters.

I am surprised that the gun control lobby wants a ban of any firearm. Totally pointless law. I think that they'll "feint" with a ban but settle for Compulsory Gun Registry (aka "universal background checks").

We have some people here who accept those checks. I do not trust the Government to avoid registering our transfers. Not after Clinton broke the Brady Law with FIST in the 1990s.

When the gun control lobby obeys the laws that they write they can ask the rest of us to obey their proposed laws.

(Allegheny County)

Last I remember, the governor can't amend the crimes code. Ain't gonna happen.

(Bucks County)

Here we go. Should bought those AR parts while they were still cheap.
    Correction: available.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Here we go. Should bought those AR parts while they were still cheap.
    Correction: available.
    I will sell you one for $8,000.00 Bushmaster.. I'll even throw in the Aim point attached to it and a cleaning kit. For $9,000.00 you get two magazines!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast