Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Clinton County)

Thumbs up survival response technologies

Just got home from survival response technologies, i had done some research on the internet and found this shop and saw some posts here that gave me some confidence in going here. I took my colt xse 1911 in to have a "oh shit" moment fixed when i dropped my 1911 with a new holster, i also had a set of tru glow tfo sights installed as well.

First off the work looks great and i am very happy, the small blemishes were fixed and look great.

Secondly the tfo sights are awsome and when i set my laser bore sight in they are on the money. Ill add that he was the first and only person to even try to do tfo sights for me as everyone else i called or went to told me it cant be done.

Third his price is great, just a good guy looking to help people with their guns and introduce new folks into the gun world. In my book he is my new gunsmith and i hope this helps with anyone looking for a good smith in the central PA area

Www.survivalresponse.org
    The downfall of man is the ignorance of his surrounding

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: survival response technologies

Stop shilling

So where is this place located?
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Clinton County)

He is located in linden pa, if you go to the site or just google survival response technologies youll find it pops right up

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by RXM View Post
    Stop shilling
    First off i have a real job, and im not "shilling" for anyone. I didnt realize that nobody was possibly allowed to just be happy with a service they had done for them and want to spread the word for others, knowing that there are little to no shops with good gunsmiths in my area..... isnt that what a forum is for anyhow, im sure you sling your favorite brand or make of gun around.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by brass636 View Post
    First off i have a real job, and im not "shilling" for anyone. I didnt realize that nobody was possibly allowed to just be happy with a service they had done for them and want to spread the word for others, knowing that there are little to no shops with good gunsmiths in my area..... isnt that what a forum is for anyhow, im sure you sling your favorite brand or make of gun around.
    Welcome.

Being that you're new, a glowing recommendation to a shop raises suspicion. This place gets spammed a lot. I checked and found that you posted in another thread about a different topic. A good sign that you aren't here to tell us how your mother-in-law makes $4000 a month working from home.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Lycoming County)

The place is near me and I've heard good things. I've never been in the shop though. Tried one time and nobody was there. I figured I'd call first the next time, but never got around to going back.

Does he have much in his shop or is it just a gunsmith shop?

(Lycoming County)

I would agree that Ray is a good guy. He is also a member here http://forum.pafoa.org/members/22852-survivalresponse/

Be safe (and check out his shop).

Scott

(Clinton County)

He does sell guns, he can order what you want as well. Not a ton in the parts and accessories but he can get what you want in. He does sbr work also and thats pretty hard to find.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Welcome.

Being that you're new, a glowing recommendation to a shop raises suspicion. This place gets spammed a lot. I checked and found that you posted in another thread about a different topic. A good sign that you aren't here to tell us how your mother-in-law makes $4000 a month working from home.
    Yea didnt think about that, i had an old account but i couldnt get into it so i mad a new one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast