Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    York County, that's good enough., Pennsylvania
    (York County)

Default Lanco Tactical -Elizabethtown (two thumbs way UP)

I travel 9 counties weekly in PA and have my pick of shops. I flat out like this shop. I am a shooter, not a hunter. I like semi-autos and burn about 3500 rounds/year shooting 2/3 of weekends and have found these guys 100% spot-on over the course of (5?) years in every single thing they have said and done.
    They bring far more than price to the table, but they are consistently the best deal I have found on arms and mags.
    They have had market price ammo since late 2013.
    Smithing and Builds:
    I've used them for work on AR, AK, Saiga 223 & Saiga 12, revolver trigger and spring work. They have and sell Spike's AR uppers and Ive had only good experience there. They have well priced used inventory in long and handguns.

I've also used them for HK, 1911, Glock, ammo, mags, transfers, and gear.
    I know of no better resource in SCPA for AR related knowledge and ability.
    I had an issue with a betamag, and even though I should have gone through betamag to resolve it, they took care of it.
    Well suited to newbies too; I have seen and heard them educate newbies and they are very approachable and interested in creating competent citizens.
    5 out of 5. I dont have a negative.

Default Re: Lanco Tactical -Elizabethtown (two thumbs way UP)

I keep hearing about this place...must check it out.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DoverDad View Post
    I keep hearing about this place...must check it out.

Yes you should. I am about the most cynical and cautious person around as far as guns go. I have a VERY short list of people to trust.

Nathan Lamb is the first on that list . I don't get there regularly at all, kinda in spurts here and there. I'm not a regular by any means. Yet every time I DO get there, I'm treated with courtesy and respect, like customer service USED to be everywhere.

His prices are always good, he is the most honest person around. If he can't help you(which is rare) he won't just tell you he'll tell you WHY.

I've been a customer of Nathans since he operated out of his house, and it's great to see a local guy do so well. Shop Lanco.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

(Dauphin County)

Agree with all the positive that has been said about Nathan and LANCO. Glad I live only 15 min drive from this quality shop.

I'll put my two thumbs in the air- I was looking for a specific suppressor and emailed a few places from their website. Lanco was the only one to respond and quickly. It's a bit of a haul for me to get there, but Nathan made it well worth my time. He scanned my gun trust so next time I can just phone it in. It took a lot of discipline not to splurge on some accessories, but I'll bring some cash to do that when my suppressor gets out of jail. I even went past Trop Gun on my way home, didn't feel the need to stop. Got my gun power-up at Lanco. Thanks guys!!

(Lancaster County)

My favorite shop around. I've bought quite a few things from them. Most recently, I inquired about silencerco's leo discount and Nate wasn't aware of it but willing to check it out. He got the information and enrolled as one of their law enforcement dealers to sell under that program for me.

These guys will always go out of their way for you and never come across as just caring about making a sale.