Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Giffords begins 9-state tour, including PA, on women, guns

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    I thought astronauts had high IQs. Guess not
    Consider his motives: he's probably being paid big money under the table by Bloomberg or someone like him. All he has to do to make more money for a living than most people is tell lies, travel around on someone else's dime, and have absolutely no conscience or soul. Apparently according to him that's a smart move, and it does pay for him, and if integrity matters absolutely zero to him then it's an easy paycheck. It's evil and disgusting, but it isn't stupid in that very narrow perspective. Exploitation is a profitable business.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Bucks County)

Greetings,

Is there a way to find out in advance when/where in PA she'll show up so we can have a little get together at the same time? At a few of the PA rallies some of the gals had GREAT signs that made the pro 2A point (from the female perspective) quite well.

Regards, Jim

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by jim-analog View Post
    Greetings,

Is there a way to find out in advance when/where in PA she'll show up so we can have a little get together at the same time? At a few of the PA rallies some of the gals had GREAT signs that made the pro 2A point (from the female perspective) quite well.

Regards, Jim
    I've been trying to get that information.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jim-analog View Post
    Greetings,

Regards, Jim
    i'd be in for this as well. hopefully we can find out this info so we can plan out a counter-rally accordingly.

(Lancaster County)

In addition to and/or better than a counter rally would be to get the venue she plans to be at to cancel on her.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Susquehanna County)

Here's what someone posted on Yahoo news:

Giffords would be much better off campaigning for strict enforcement of existing laws! That would have meant that her attacker Jared Loughner would have been reported to the local police as a possible threat by the college officials who thought him troubled. They washed their hands of the affair when he withdrew from college.
    As to domestic violence misdemeanor convictions have resulted in a federal ban on any gun possession for roughly the past 20 years (see Form 4473 Question 11h) and Stalking, and order of protection for stalking or harassment is already a bar to gun possession (see form 4473 Question 11i)

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Bucks County)

These people and those they represent are creating hurdles to being able to protect ourselves and loved ones in a cowardly fashion. They know damned right well that anyone giving a woman who went through hell like Giffords did is gonna look bad to too many low-informed masses.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    These people and those they represent are creating hurdles to being able to protect ourselves and loved ones in a cowardly fashion. They know damned right well that anyone giving a woman who went through hell like Giffords did is gonna look bad to too many low-informed masses.
    I suspect that this has a lot more to do with Mark promoting himself more so than any issue. I believe his lowlife agenda is a future in politics.

(Allegheny County)

If she is around this section of the state where I live, I am definitely in ! I don't open carry but there is always an exception!(-: I hope someone can find out where she plans to crusade! We can crusade too!

You would think that someone shot by a criminal would realize the importance of protecting themselves.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast