Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default so the Girlfriend and I

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that about?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jeweler department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.'

She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a w hile. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added,” Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least she knows I'm smarter than her.

btw . . . . from a e-mail
    Last edited by tdyoung58; July 4th, 2008 at 09:00 AM.
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

(York County)

Default Re: so the Girlfriend and I

So......If your still not having sex? whose smarter? Good story though, let me know how works out for you.
    3%

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by tdyoung58 View Post
    One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jeweler department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a w hile. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added,” Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least she knows I'm smarter than her.
    Sent a rep point your way for just making my whole day ,Of course you know you won't win this one in the end[the women ALWAYS DO] but have to give credit for a great opening shot!

(Allegheny County)

Brilliant - Rep Sent!

(Philadelphia County)

That story never gets old! Oldie but a goodie!
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Oh, tdyoung58...you're such a tease

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by tdyoung58 View Post

That is priceless!!! Rep coming your way for sure.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

(Bucks County)

Fantastic!

I smiled a bit when I thought of what the punchline might be, but I didn't actually start cracking up until I read it!

It's been a crappy morning, so I appreciate the laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Brown-Bear View Post
    So......If your still not having sex? whose smarter? Good story though, let me know how works out for you.
    I'm 'handling' it just fine . . . . . LOL
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

(Lycoming County)

Well played. I'd give you rep but need to spread it around first. Good luck.
    "Unus ut caput capitis"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast