Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: N82 Holsters

(Susquehanna County)

Default N82 Holsters

Rather than hijack an ongoing thread, questions to N82 owners. How long have you owned your Original or Original Tuckable? How is the elastic holding up? If you own a Professional, how severe is the inboard twist to draw the weapon from the kydex?

They DO look and sound comfortable.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Hooligan; September 22nd, 2014 at 01:57 PM.

Default Re: N82 Holsters

I've had my Professional for about a year. For my Kahr CM9, there is no twist. It fits perfectly and the trigger is protected, and pulls straight out without twisting. For my S&W m&p .40c, it took a bit of practice to get used to the twist. Once you get used to it, it's not bad.

I've had an Original for the past six months. The elastic is like new and does not show signs of wear. My only complaint is that I had hoped that the clip would guard the trigger, but it does not. It's just your clothing and the elastic that guards the trigger.

They are very comfortable.

(Chester County)

I have had the original for over a year. I use it primarily for my Ruger SR9c, but I also carry my Glock 30s in it too. The elastic is very strong and there are no signs of wear on it. I first ordered the professional model for my SR9c, but couldn't draw it quickly. I returned it and bought the original model. It is my favorite iwb holster. I'm not a fan of the "crossbreed style" holsters.

(Montgomery County)

I bought the original version about 6 months ago or so for an m11a1. It has held up fine with zero issues whatsoever. I'd recommend the original because altho i got it for the m11a1 it also works just fine for my g19, usp compact, and vp9. I bought it because i HATED the crossbreed supertuck. I ordered mine without the combat cut and it was just horrible. So for my daily ccw its either the N82 original, alien gear cloak tuck, or raven for OWB. Out of all of them the N82 gets the most use.

(Delaware County)

I have had 2 of these holsters for almost 3 years. Both have held up just fine. Still very comfortable and easy to wear.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Schuylkill County)

I've had my Pro for my G42 since April and have never found the slight twist to be a problem. I've had an original tuckable for only about 3 months for my G19 and haven't noticed any problems with the elastic - I don't have to draw the pistol all that often so there would be minimal wear. Both very comfortable.
    Last edited by ylager; September 23rd, 2014 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Add on