Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default 6 Mexicans dressed as cops kill Phoenix man

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=67963

6 Mexicans dressed as cops kill Phoenix man

Home riddled with more than 100 bullets in suspected drug-cartel 'hit'

Six men in police tactical clothing are suspected of shooting a man to death, firing more than 100 rounds into his Phoenix home in what some are calling a Mexican drug cartel hit performed by members of the active Mexican Army.

Special Assignments Units heard shots coming from a nearby neighborhood and began to drive toward the noise Sunday. Detectives said once police gained entry into the home, they found the body of Andrew Williams, 30, shot numerous times, according to Arizona Daily News.

"We have seen an increasing amount of these type of violent crimes in the past five months," Phoenix Police Sgt. Joel Tranter said. "We want the public to realize that these types of crimes will not be tolerated in Phoenix."

Former Rep. J.D. Hayworth, R-Ariz., said Tuesday on 550 KFYI-AM the he had acquired an internal memo identifying one of the suspects as a former member of the Mexican military, and he interviewed Mark Spencer of the Phoenix Law Enforcement Association. The men were said to be wielding AR-15 assault weapons and wearing full body armor and black assault gear similar to uniforms worn by Phoenix police tactical teams.

Detectives were alarmed to find more than 100 rounds of ammunition in the bullet-riddled home, along with marijuana and body armor, the Arizona Daily News reported. Just as more investigators appeared on the scene, they saw a suspicious red Chevrolet Tahoe driving through the neighborhood. Three men jumped from the vehicle and ran, but police arrested them. Spencer said the men expected to ambush police but ran out of ammunition.

Daniel Garcia-Saenz, 24, Manual Garcia-Trejom, 25, and Rodolfo Madrigal Lopez, 19, each wore tactical clothing and had helmets and weapons in the vehicle.

Police believe the hit was drug-related and are looking for three more suspects in the case.

Drug-related violence has been escalating and reportedly is shifting from Mexico to U.S. border states since Mexican President Felipe de Jesus Calderon Hinojosa ordered troops to fight the cartels.

El Universal, a Mexico City-based newspaper, reported 38 people killed in Mexican drug cartels Tuesday, the highest number reported one a single day this year.

Eighteen of the deaths took place in Ciudad Juarez, just across the border from El Paso, Texas, where 2,800 troops have been assigned to fight cartel trafficking and violence.

The newspaper reported more than 1,833 people have been killed in Mexico's drug trade-related violence this year.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 6 Mexicans dressed as cops kill Phoenix man

They are only doing what American murderers won't do.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

(Centre County)

Angry Re: 6 Mexicans dressed as cops kill Phoenix man

Reels18...

Nothing to see here???? Sorry, but as a Federal LEO, the fact that these individuals were so brazen to try and lure Phoenix officers into an ambush is beyond something to see! I totally resent the fact that you see nothing wrong with planned murder of any type of police officers.

(York County)

Who cares, I don't. About the victim anyway. Pisses me off the chico and his buddies think its okay to come onto my soil and act like that. Close the border or at least tighten it to a tougher degree.

If the shooters were part of the mexican army, then are we considering this an invasion and an act of war?
    3%

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by park ranger View Post
    Reels18...

Nothing to see here???? Sorry, but as a Federal LEO, the fact that these individuals were so brazen to try and lure Phoenix officers into an ambush is beyond something to see! I totally resent the fact that you see nothing wrong with planned murder of any type of police officers.

As an LEO family I can see where you are offended. BUt I think REELS was making a poke at the immigration argument. " They're just doing the jobs no American will do" is a favorite argument in this realm. And not really sanctioning the ambush/murder of the local police dept. But if he was then I agree with you. But I don't think he was.

Dave
    3%

(Centre County)

Brown Bear,

Had to leave for a couple of minutes to control a melt-down. I can see what he is saying, but the activity of those six individuals is such that it jeapordized everyone in the neighborhood, the officers and Lord knows who else when they were attempting to flee and elude the responding officers. If true, it was an act of war. My grandfather was with Sherman chasing Poncho Villa around Mexico with the U.S Calvery. Me, I am too old, but if this continues, maybe my family will continue a tradition by my son chasing some Mexican cartel/military units around. Anyway, I guess I took his comment as a cavalier attitude toward the lives of the responding law-enforcement officers, as well as the innocent citizens.

This incident can be found on the Drudge Report, along with an interview of the head of the Phenoix police union

The short cut to the story and interview is found here:

http://kfyi.com/pages/local_news.htm...rticle=3875223
    Last edited by park ranger; June 26th, 2008 at 04:49 PM. Reason: spellinig

(York County)

Brown bear
    Its people like you who openly support the use of illegal immigrants that hurt the American worker. You should be ashamed of your self.
    RIP -The US constitution.

(Allegheny County)

Glad you posted this White Feather....
    The situation on our boarder is heating up for sure. The drug cartel wars that are going on inside of mexico are going to spill over the boarder more and more. Hell they already are....
    I say cut off the profit margins of these fucked up drug cartels. Start by decriminalizing then move into government regulation of said controlled substances (think booz after prohibition). If they cant make a profit they wont try to run the drugs....
    These "paramilitary" style tactics will become more and more common. If members of the Mexican military did take part in this crime then a serious message needs to be sent....how to do that...cut the hell out of our military aid to mexico until they clean house....
    It is weird being closer to the boarder...spent a few summers out here working but now that I am here for longer it makes me think about the situation more...
    -A
    No matter who you vote for the government always gets in.

(Schuylkill County)

Gents, this is just the tip of the iceberg. MS13 has been here for years, and the number of other Latin gangs in the US is huge.

This is not the first time the Mexican army have invaded.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast