Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default U.N. Resolution 2117

HOORAY – a 53-46 vote!

The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11. It: “CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countries."

By a 53-46 vote - The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. resolution. HOORAY.

This is that brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around...reloading.

Now, Which 46 Senators Voted to Destroy Us? Well, let their names become known! See below. If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 “legis..traitors”… vote against them.

In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. The Statement of Purpose from the Senate Bill reads: "To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty." The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.

Baldwin (D-WI)
    Baucus (D-MT)
    Bennett (D-CO)
    Blumenthal (D-CT)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Brown (D-OH)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Cardin (D-MD)
    Carper (D-DE)
    Casey (D-PA)
    Coons (D-DE)
    Cowan (D-MA)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Franken (D-MN)
    Gillibrand (D-NY)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Hirono (D-HI)
    Johnson (D-SD)
    Kaine (D-VA)
    King (I-ME)
    Klobuchar (D-MN)
    Landrieu (D-LA)
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    McCaskill (D-MO)
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Merkley (D-OR)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murphy (D-CT)
    Murray (D-WA)
    Nelson (D-FL)
    Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV)
    Rockefeller (D-WV)
    Sanders (I-VT)
    Schatz (D-HI)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Shaheen (D-NH)
    Stabenow (D-MI)
    Udall (D-CO)
    Udall (D-NM)
    Warner (D-VA)
    Warren (D-MA)
    Whitehouse (D-RI)
    Wyden (D-OR)
    Note that not a single Republican is listed.

Folks: This needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed.
    46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: U.N. Resolution 2117

That's odd, exact same thing from Feb of this year. OP is word for word the same: http://forum.pafoa.org/pennsylvania-...esolution+2117
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    That's odd, exact same thing from Feb of this year. OP is word for word the same: http://forum.pafoa.org/pennsylvania-...esolution+2117
    Ohhhh my bad...it was emailed to me and I thought it important so I posted it without doing a through search, I'm sure that happens at times. Maybe with the elections right around the corner, it's a good idea to remind people who stabbed us in the back anyway.

Your sarcasm is not appreciated.

(Westmoreland County)

One thing we can all agree upon - Senator Casey's presence amongst the "Ayes" is neither surprising nor desirable.

Be nice if the man would choose to represent more of Pennsylvania than the Philly Metropolitan area. I know that you gotta dance with the ones who brought you there but the man's hostility to "gun nuts" is epic.

He's as bad as his late father, former Governor Casey, who wanted to class Derringers as "assault weapons" and then ban them. Governor Casey got booed at his last DNC convention trying to defend "Pro-Life Democrats". Perhaps he felt that he had to be "more Democrat than Democrat" about some other "Democrat issue" so he picked "gun control"? Senator Casey has similar beliefs about Abortion as his late Father.

Must be tough to be a Pro-Life Democrat which does not excuse being tough on gun owners.
    Last edited by GeneCC; September 14th, 2014 at 06:30 PM.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Must be tough to be a Pro-Life Democrat which does not excuse being tough on gun owners.
    Hopefully it's tough to continue to be a democrat after the next election, but we've got to get out and vote.

(Bucks County)

I realize this is old news, and was kind of a victory for gun rights and a rejection to the evil UN, but really, very scary that so many United States Senators would vote for this....very scary in my opinion.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by chiefdjs View Post
    I realize this is old news, and was kind of a victory for gun rights and a rejection to the evil UN, but really, very scary that so many United States Senators would vote for this....very scary in my opinion.
    That's why I reject the sarcasm in a previous post as that attitude is what leads to the complacency/apathy that is killing our rights. It's just like Obama's so called plan to defeat ISIS, he's going to wait till it's on our soil (way too late) to try and stop it. I lived in Colorado when the two Representatives were unseated, at least they stood up and did something about it and it rocked the Country, but we can't fall back on one big victory. Then look at the 2 Colorado Senators that voted to turn our rights over to the UN. We can't sit still for a minute. NRA is begging to up their numbers with TV ads. 80 million gun owners and only 5 million members of the organization that has done more for gun owners that all the rest put together. It's sad; the bigger their membership numbers, the stronger their threat to representatives but people spitefully refuse to join the fight.
    Last edited by DogBite; September 14th, 2014 at 08:09 PM.

Here's the "List" of tar and feather candidates. Get the rails ready for November and ride these capetbagger traitors out of politics permanenly.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Bucks County)

Could it be that people who might have joined the NRA and/or similar organizations are now afraid to in light of the recent disclosures of government offices tracking and even punishing certain people?

I know of one couple who are self-identified preppers who avoid mail coming to the house that can be identified with guns, will not shop for gun things online, purchase gun-related things only for cash. I don't know how many of the US 350 million population is thinking along those lines...i.e. whether it is statistically important.

(Adams County)

nothing wrong with repeating it. the adverage voter has an attenion span of 15 min. so the closer we get to election time the more it should be repeated.

remember the party that got on board with this and remind the voters what party wolf is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast