Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 377 of 557 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 5562

Default Re: Troopers shot at Blooming Grove Barracks

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I think this lends more credence to the long planned "combat scenario" he wanted to play out in the woods near his home.

I keep looking at it from the perspective of what would someone plan given a particular goal. If the goal is to kill your SILs lover who's a Trooper, what would you do? Where would it be easiest to kill him and not be detected? What would make it hardest for them to identify you as the killer? What would make it hardest for them to capture you if you are identified? None of what he did fits what most people, crazy or not, would do with that goal in mind.

Removing the hard drive fits well with hiding in the woods for weeks shooting cops. I'm sure a lot of his "knowledge" came from the internet. Why let them get your hard drive so they can piece together the plan?

Was it confirmed that there was an affair? Or are you being insulting to someone who is also living a nightmare because of the uncontrollable actions of their brother or BIL? I expected more from you. If the affair was confirmed then I apologize for the call out.

Seriously, think about what the parents and family of Frein are going through. They had nothing to do with his actions, We shouldn't punish them for his crimes. They'll grieve just like Trp. Dickson's family is, except there will be no parade, no honor, just hate and rightfully so. But we shouldn't direct that hate at the family.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Monroe County)

Troopers patrolling my area again , at least 2 patrols an hour. Shining spot light in woods and a few empty houses. I was putting out garbage around 9 pm patrol suv went by and I asked them if they would like a coffee or bottled water. The said no thank you were good. The guy driving was staring at my oc 1911 and had this bamboozled look on his face. Than they drove off. Not sure where they were from but definitely not used to seeing someone OC.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by poconojoe View Post
    Troopers patrolling my area again , at least 2 patrols an hour. Shining spot light in woods and a few empty houses. I was putting out garbage around 9 pm patrol suv went by and I asked them if they would like a coffee or bottled water. The said no thank you were good. The guy driving was staring at my oc 1911 and had this bamboozled look on his face. Than they drove off. Not sure where they were from but definitely not used to seeing someone OC.
    ... So he had the same look on his face as I have right now when I'm seeing someone use the word "bamboozled" in a sentence?

(Berks County)

looks like leo's search one of his friends house where he stayed the night before the shooting.....
    http://www.wfmz.com/news/video-emerg...frein/28982344

Must have been one of those NJ troopers....they've never seen anyone carry anything ever.

(Monroe County)

All the troopers have been really nice and personable. Im usually walking the dog or doing last minute stuff outside. I always will just wave and ask if they need anything like coffee...water....granola bar. They are looking kind of fed up with all this crap, different than 2 weeks ago. They have family's and I am sure some dont want to be there regardless of overtime.

QUOTE=tbmatthews82;2863319]... So he had the same look on his face as I have right now when I'm seeing someone use the word "bamboozled" in a sentence? [/QUOTE]

(Monroe County)

Maybe. It was dark and I did not look. I have chatted with quite a few and no others looked shocked. This guy did so maybe your right. The were both very polite and appreciated my offer.

QUOTE=xXxplosive;2863330]Must have been one of those NJ troopers....they've never seen anyone carry anything ever.[/QUOTE]

Well, again OMO, but I believe he's in there somewhere....and they know it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by poconojoe View Post
    All the troopers have been really nice and personable. Im usually walking the dog or doing last minute stuff outside. I always will just wave and ask if they need anything like coffee...water....granola bar. They are looking kind of fed up with all this crap, different than 2 weeks ago. They have family's and I am sure some dont want to be there regardless of overtime.

QUOTE=tbmatthews82;2863319]... So he had the same look on his face as I have right now when I'm seeing someone use the word "bamboozled" in a sentence?
    [/QUOTE]

I believe it. Wouldn't want to be them. As time goes on and nothing happens, you also start to become complacent with the situation. It's only natural. With that, you also start to become less effective. That's what makes me think that if they haven't gotten him yet, they won't get him for a while.

(Monroe County)

Your right. And it makes Frien more desperate which can now become dangerous even to people living in the area. Food source being number one.

QUOTE=tbmatthews82;2863348][/QUOTE]

I believe it. Wouldn't want to be them. As time goes on and nothing happens, you also start to become complacent with the situation. It's only natural. With that, you also start to become less effective. That's what makes me think that if they haven't gotten him yet, they won't get him for a while.[/QUOTE]

Page 377 of 557 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast