Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 557 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG
    PA State Police took over the highways that the Philadelphia Highway Patrol used cover. The City handed that coverage off under the John Street admin.
    That still burns me up!
    I miss my fucking highway!

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Pike County)

Default Re: Troopers shot at Blooming Grove Barracks

So, any leads at this point? That fucktard has to be caught. The sooner the better.
    Je suis déplorable

Not sure whats going but WNEP16 news has that they are shutting roads down in the area?

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Perry County)

That's what I saw as well. I don't know if they found a camp or if they got a lead to a cabin or house.

Unfortunately, it's looking like it was very random with them being sniped from the woods. Probably turn out like those fucktards in Las Vegas. Some misguided, mentally ill, wannabe revolutionary.

One question I want answered is whether either of them were in uniform.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

According to this press conference at 11:00 minutes (time remaining) both troopers were in uniform.

http://www.pahomepage.com/story/d/st...-UivjnYWvPp7dA
    Last edited by john doe; September 16th, 2014 at 02:36 AM.
    Because I can't fit Catman in my pocket.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    for rural areas that don't have a police department, they do it. they also handle traffic control for the turnpike, as well as the interstate system, assist a lot of municipalities with criminal investigations, as they have more resources. that sort of thing.
    Not always "rural", the western end of Delaware County has 7 municipalities that use PSP as their PD and they aren't what I would call rural.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    PA State Police took over the highways that the Philadelphia Highway Patrol used cover. The City handed that coverage off under the John Street admin.
    IIRC the state paid Philly to patrol 95 and 76, Philly gave those roads back to the state because they needed more cops on the street in high crime areas and used the Highway Patrol to do that.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    That's what I saw as well. I don't know if they found a camp or if they got a lead to a cabin or house.

Unfortunately, it's looking like it was very random with them being sniped from the woods. Probably turn out like those fucktards in Las Vegas. Some misguided, mentally ill, wannabe revolutionary.

One question I want answered is whether either of them were in uniform.
    Random? Really?
    This wasn't a person who just pulled their car over and decided to kill someone, it was very much planned and the targets were specific and right at shift change, probably not a coincidence.
    I don't know if this assassination was directed at one of these guys or at anyone in a PSP uniform but either way it wasn't "random".

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    Not always "rural", the western end of Delaware County has 7 municipalities that use PSP as their PD and they aren't what I would call rural.

IIRC the state paid Philly to patrol 95 and 76, Philly gave those roads back to the state because they needed more cops on the street in high crime areas and used the Highway Patrol to do that.
    I know officially that plan is still in effect but I still see PPD traffic cops responding to car accidents and making traffic stops on 95. I don't know if they're assigning traffic cops for patrol on 95 or if they "just happened to be cruising." Also remember just because you see ppd on 95 doesn't mean they are patrolling. The fastest way to get to HQ from the northeast is 95, same for most districts to the jails on State Rd.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Random? Really?
    This wasn't a person who just pulled their car over and decided to kill someone, it was very much planned and the targets were specific and right at shift change, probably not a coincidence.
    I don't know if this assassination was directed at one of these guys or at anyone in a PSP uniform but either way it wasn't "random".
    It was random in the sense that I don't think either of these guys were specifically targeted. I believe that this asshole decided he wanted to kill some cops and he set up at the Barracks to do just that. That will make it more difficult to find the shooter. Just like the Kentucky shooting where the officer stopped to get debris off the roadway and was murdered.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Northampton County)

I heard on the radio they said they know what kind of rifle it was. Not sure if that just means the caliber, which they already told us. Also not sure how much of a lead it is unless they find a suspect. Or release the information and it makes someone who knows the guy suspicious.

Page 12 of 557 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112512 ... LastLast