Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Gun Dealers now have pro 2A processor and banking services provider.

In 2012, Bank of America told an Arizona gun maker that it would no longer provide banking services for the company, just because it makes guns.

Kelly McMillan, whose family has been in the firearms business since 1973, quickly learned that he wasn’t alone. Many banks were becoming skittish about doing any business with gun makers, from basic banking services to processing credit card sales.

“The financial institutions have deemed that firearms transactions are high-risk and a lot of companies just flat refuse to handle any type of firearms related transaction,” McMillan said. “As a result, I set out on a mission to find a pro-gun, pro-Second Amendment processor that was willing to partner with me.”

He found one, and launched McMillan Merchant Solutions. His new company has become a sort of safety net for other firearms makers who might suddenly find themselves dropped from their financial service providers, and unable to process credit card transactions.

The-latest-obstacle-to-exercising-your-second-amendment-rights-could-be-your-local-bank

(Indiana County)

Default Re: Gun Dealers now have pro 2A processor and banking services provider.

You should post a warning that your link is from the Blaze with it's 9000+ pop-ups and spambots.
    Even BluHell won't stop their crap.

Onto your OP, there are some already, however they charge an arm and a lag.
    Hopefully this one will not.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Gun Dealers now have pro 2A processor and banking services provider.

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    You should post a warning that your link is from the Blaze with it's 9000+ pop-ups and spambots.

Onto your OP, there are some already, however they charge an arm and a lag.
    Hopefully this one will not.

An arm and a lag, eh?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    Sorry, I run Firefox with its pop up blocker so I never see any of that stuff.

(Westmoreland County)

I use a group called Payment Alliance. Arms industry friendly and my processing fees are half of my old carrier.

(Beaver County)

I use First National Bank based out of Hermatige, Pa for my casting business. Very gun friendly and and has great CC fees. I looked into Payment Alliance but having my bank do the processing the money is not tied up as long.

Not every bank bends to the whims of .gov
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    Sorry, I run Firefox with its pop up blocker so I never see any of that stuff.
    I run Firefox with the BluHell add on and Adblocker and that site still makes my computer screech to a halt with all the crap, which blocker are you using?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by DucatiRon View Post
    I use First National Bank based out of Hermatige, Pa for my casting business. Very gun friendly and and has great CC fees. I looked into Payment Alliance but having my bank do the processing the money is not tied up as long.

Not every bank bends to the whims of .gov

That is who I do business with, although I have a separate CC processor.

Just the one that came with Mozilla Firefox. Although I do use DoNotTrackMe tracker blocker and that has solved a lot of the slowing down and as you said screeching to a halt crap.
    Last edited by ALS; September 13th, 2014 at 10:13 AM.

(Monroe County)

We use Frontline for our credit card processing. Very firearm friendly.
    https://www.frontlineprocessing.com/