Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Harrisburg Gun show Sept 6th and 7th

Didn't see this listed in the events, though it needed added to the list. Dollar off coupon on their web site.

(Butler County)

Default Re: Harrisburg Gun show Sept 6th and 7th

JSD Supply will be there. 80% receivers for ar15, ar10, 10-22 and 1911. We wil l have our new 1911 frame on display as well. www.jsdsupply.com

(Schuylkill County)

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SHOW, IT`S BEEN A LONG HOT SUMMER.

(Cumberland County)

Anyone know if NE reloading will have a table?

(York County)

Not gonna go to Harrisburg......too much bs Will wait for free parking at the York show .

(York County)

Just got home. I wasn't planning on going but the estate auction I was going to ended up being canceled at the last minute. Since I was already up past Millersburg and had to virtually pass the Farm Show complex I decided I'd stop in. No charge for parking so the $10 entry fee wasn't bad. It would have been nice if they'd turned on the air conditioning. The show was like walking around inside a sauna. Everyone was sweating profusely. Can't say the show was much different than most of the recent ones. High priced ammo and reloading components. 22LR was starting around $60/brick. There were some interesting older firearms, black powder, cap & ball, etc. Prices were pretty much what we've come to expect. I spent about an hour and a half before the heat became too uncomfortable. Didn't buy anything.

(York County)

I went this morning. It was hot as hell and humid in there.

Ammo prices were all over the place. I specifically wanted to pick up a spam can of Mosin food. There were vendors selling a single can for $180! I found one for $90 and got it. Also picked up some wolf 7.62x39 (200 rounds) for $40.

Oh yea, some beef jerky and a pickle too

III% - Stand and be counted

(York County)

Hadn't been to Harrisburg in years but I figured I would give it a try since there is no parking charge anymore.

Pretty disappointing show for me and only left with a t shirt. As others have said it was pretty hot and humid inside. Though for $3 ! for a bottle of water you could quench your thirst

I'll stick with York moving forward. More vendors actually selling guns and more comfortable to me at least.

I did see 2 vendors selling LCRs for 385 and 389. I wanted a 590A1 and found just one but passed as it was pretty well demo'd and for $500+ I can buy new elsewhere.

(Lycoming County)

Wasn't a bad show, found a few deals. But it was hot in there.

This show is a joke! Sweated the whole time and the last show there didn't cost 10 to get in. Plus the point of a gun show is to find better deals then lgs or online. Well not here or any gun show I have been to in pa. Its a joke. Every vendor there except a few had good prices. They charge retail plus 10% if your lucky. Most just made up a price. We keep supporting these show but people dont realize if we are getting ripped off. No ac on a hot day? 90 bucks for 180rds of red army 7.62x39 ammo? Wtf? Ar15 for 1000? Ak47 for 850? Come on this is bs, only 3 vendors there imo had fair price on ak47 and ar15s. I also saw the 54r spam for 190 and told the guy wow thats a good price. One vendor told me he had the lowest prices on ace stocks anywhere, no one has them lower. So I showed him OK n ebay 110 shipped. He said oh thats fake!w t f ! I am like most people here I want to walk around and see cool guns and buy stuff but I wont support anyone with mark up like that. Stoney creek gun and archery had the best prices on ar15s and ak47,walt the ammo man had good prices on ammo and ar15 mags. Tonys had ok prices but long waits to buy and not one 7.62x39 barrel for a ar build. And thats right the sweat that poured down my @$$ crack was free!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast