Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: GOA Alert: Amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    One point that seems to get missed with the voter ID. You declare that you are a US citizen; it is not verified. That is the bigger problem.

http://www.dosimages.pa.gov/pdf/Onli...gFormBlank.pdf
    Agreed.......I am much more concrned about non citizens Voting. Second, I say voter ID. With that said, what if we get voter ID and the Dems still win ??? What does that say about us as a country ????
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Agreed.......I am much more concrned about non citizens Voting. Second, I say voter ID. With that said, what if we get voter ID and the Dems still win ??? What does that say about us as a country ????
    It means that fifty(+) years of; The Great Society (especially replacing the father with government); Generational Educational Indoctrination of the Young; Political Correctness; etc...See below. Will have been successful beyond the imaginations of Stalin and Hitler. Up until this point it has been accomplished without violence. Just manipulation of the media, to "educate" the masses.

However; Hope springs eternal. When the economic collapse hits(and it will), all bets are off. BTW-just wait for the ACA induced insurance rate increases to hit. Also, on the same note; when the union members are forced into ACA; the unions lose their biggest chip-benefits package.

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    It means that fifty(+) years of; The Great Society (especially replacing the father with government); Generational Educational Indoctrination of the Young; Political Correctness; etc...See below. Will have been successful beyond the imaginations of Stalin and Hitler. Up until this point it has been accomplished without violence. Just manipulation of the media, to "educate" the masses.

However; Hope springs eternal. When the economic collapse hits(and it will), all bets are off. BTW-just wait for the ACA induced insurance rate increases to hit. Also, on the same note; when the union members are forced into ACA; the unions lose their biggest chip-benefits package.

Thanks for recusitating and redeeming this thread. There is no doubt in my mind that the end game for the current admin is to drive up not just paid voters, but to increase those who are dependant on and feel entitled to looting.

Once that number hits a critical mass tipping point, a violent commie revolution becomes inevitable. We are lucky not to have seen a violent revolution yet in America, but the goal of doing it this way is that they will be able to make the revolution extremely sudden and thorough by lulling the patriots to sleep and reducing their numbers successively through each generation of public school and public media.
    Sic semper tyrannis

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by John222 View Post
    Can you point out evidence of this fraud to us? Even when Corbett tried to institute voter ID's the court that overturned it said he failed to provide any credible evidence of voter fraud. State after state, no evidence of voter fraud. Basically it's a non issue. Just a political dog whistle to conservatives to disenfranchise people who they would prefer not to vote.
    One night at a Republican happy hour shortly after the 2011 election, I was talking with a young man who had just moved to Philadelphia. Without realizing what he had witnessed, he described a textbook case of voter fraud that occurred.

He stated that he got up early on Election Day in order to vote on his way to work. He was the first person at his Division and even had to wait several minutes for the doors to be unlocked. When the Poll workers were checking him in, he noticed while they were writing his name in the chronological book that there were 10 to 20 names ahead of him. For those of you who haven't worked the poles, there are two books - The registration book which has everyone pre-printed in alphabetical order and the chronological book that the poll worker writes the name of each voter in as they come in.

What this young man didn't realize was that, being the first person in the polling place, there shouldn't have been any names in the book ahead of him.

So now I will explain what happened:
    The poll workers in that particular Division had a list of voters names (maybe fictitious, maybe dead, who knows) with which they were to cast votes for. Before they opened the Division for the public, and consequently poll watchers, they voted those 10 to 20 names (I’m assuming for democratic candidates)..

Next you may ask how all the poll workers can be in collusion like that. Well, there are supposed to be 5 people – three elected by the residents (Judge of Elections, Majority Inspector and Minority Inspector) and two clerks appointed by the election board. Generally speaking (unless there is someone really intent on running for one of these offices) the Judge and Majority Inspector candidates are chosen by the majority party ward leader (in Philadelphia that would be the Democrat party). The Minority Inspector is elected from any party other than the majority party in the city (which means Republican, Green, etc. – just not Democrat) and is supposed to be the honesty check on the others. The problem comes in when you have many Divisions that simply don’t have anyone from a minority party to run for Minority Inspector.

If on Election Day morning there isn’t anyone to be the Minority Inspector, the rest of the election board have a “curb-side election” to choose a Minority Inspector (who ends up being a Democrat). This is how you get an election board that are all on board to commit election fraud. In fact, several years ago the Philadelphia Republican Party got a city judge to appoint Minority Inspectors to several hundred of Philadelphia’s Divisions that didn’t have one. When the judicially appointed Inspectors arrived at their Divisions, many were physically prevented from entering and serving (against the Judges orders). Now I ask you, if there was no fraud about to happen, why would the Democrat election board members threaten, and physically prevent the appointed inspectors from entering?

Now do the math – If 100 Divisions in Philadelphia fraudulently vote 20 times that equals 2,000 fraudulent votes. Now 2,000 additional Democrat votes won’t affect the outcome in Philadelphia, but can affect the state as a whole (especially when you factor in fraud in Pittsburgh, Chester, etc.)..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567