Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cop in Ferguson points rifle says "I will ******* kill you."

Did a search, got buttkus.

"A police officer pointed his gun at a group people documenting events in Ferguson Tuesday night and threatened to kill them, according to video footage posted to YouTube on Wednesday."

One of America's finest in blue needs to be fired. Period. Please, somebody, defend this ass hole.

Last edited by libra8; August 21st, 2014 at 09:57 PM.
    "The first time any mans freedom is trodden on we're all damaged."JeanLucPicard

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Cop in Ferguson points rifle says "I will fucking kill you."

I saw on another discussion board that he was suspended for that behavior.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by libra8 View Post
    Did a search, got buttkus.

"A police officer pointed his gun at a group people documenting events in Ferguson Tuesday night and threatened to kill them, according to video footage posted to YouTube on Wednesday."

One of America's finest in blue needs to be fired. Period. Please, somebody, defend this ass hole.

Oh, why do I do this to myself. I need to watch more tv, but here it goes.

Challenge Accepted

This was posted before, and I even said he looks over run by the protestors/rioters. He was definitely overwhelmed by his situation.
    Your search-Fu is weak. It was discussed here Of Course it had the strange Censored title so I guess it made it hard to find.
    The crowd where egging him on and yes his attitude was poor for the situation. Everyone is screaming at him, if someone had throw something at him I am sure it would have been another Kent State.

Luckily he was not alone. His buddy in the tan uniform pulls him out before any thing else can happen. That cop has been put on indefinite suspension. But isn't that the idea the cop is not alone, There are others to help him. Please remember All cops are human. All humans make mistakes. Hell some cops even think Free money, comes from the Feds. The feds have no money but the money they take, I mean tax from all of us. I will never live this down, it will be on his permanent record and will affect his life and his family's life for years to come. I would not be surprised if later ,when the stress gets really bad, He eats his own sidearm.

Without more facts I can not do a better job, sorry. Thanks early1900 for the primer.
    IANAL MPMO VIVA CUBA LIBRE

I completely over looked the other thread due to the shitty title. Regardless it seemed like that cop is better suited for mall cop duty with a segway and a radio vs the big boys toys the cops use.

(Bucks County)

Yes, The OP of the other thread had some serious profanity in the title and someone made/ask him to change it, hence the censored title.

You take anyone of us on our worse day, when everything is going wrong, your world falling to pieces. Then have some punk rioter, protesting a criminal who was trying to kill any another cop. While recording the video and posting it to youtube Then yelling at him from all sides taunting him. I am not saying it was right for him to do what he did, he was wrong. And he is currently being punished for his actions. He did not shoot anyone. He restrain himself long enough to be pulled back. Until we know more about him we should hold off are judgement. He might be a good guy, with people depending on him. It is the same with Darren Wilson. It is starting to look like a justified shooting. Yet look at all the damage done by people who were a rushed to judgement.
    IANAL MPMO VIVA CUBA LIBRE

(Tioga County)

I have some empathy for these cops having to deal with these chaos oriented race baiters, obama voters, perpetual porch inhabitants(PPI's, a new term I created), EBT platinum card holders, etc. for days on end.

I have no doubt some of these cops will or have done some stupid stuff, but the bigger dummies on the ones on the streets of Ferguson.

(Lehigh County)

I was ready to post against the cop on this one, until my wife asked "so how long would your gun have been left holstered standing in the middle of that mob of animals"?

She makes me angry sometimes, what's with all this thinking before judging crap,lol

I don't fault him for having the rifle out, or you for pulling your pistol. I have a problem with the threats and pointing the rifle at people.
    "The first time any mans freedom is trodden on we're all damaged."JeanLucPicard

(Bucks County)

Re censoring...The words were spoken. What are we, the bunch of children the FCC and Media paints us?

That cop was acting out of fear of bodily harm or worse. His sergeant posted him there. He was unable to go for cover, so he tried to communicate do not fuck with me in language sure to be understood.

He's screwed. Problem with being a cop in a small entity, unlike large cities like Philly, you can't be transferred to another district. You're just screwed.

(Cambria County)

Dude panicked and lost his cool. Understandable, but not acceptable.

In an environment where people have been assaulting police, rioting, and looting it is no surprise that one officer spazzed out. Overall, it is a credit to the responding agencies that only one of their officers shit themselves.

That said, law enforcement, and other crisis response jobs are not for everyone. Guy like him needs to do some kind of work in a back room, by himself. The lack of emotional control should disqualify him from anything where others would need to count on him to perform well under extreme circumstances.

Like I said, it is understandable. I don't have anything against the guy. Most officers go their entire carrear without having to deal with the kind of bullshit situation that guy was in. If all cops had to go through it, I'm sure many more would be exposed as unsuitable for that particular responsibility. Dosen't make him a bad person, just a bad cop. If he respects that and moves on he can be confident that he is a good person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast