Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Game & Fisheries pass SB1402 - Semi Auto for use against groundhogs and coyotes

So are pistols included in this? Are they considered smaller caliber or larger due to circumference?

(Perry County)

Default Re: Game & Fisheries pass SB1402 - Semi Auto for use against groundhogs and coyotes

Quote Originally Posted by hog45 View Post
    The M1 Garand was invented for the purpose of killing Nazis. It did its job. Ever since then it has more or less been replaced by weaker calibers and guns.

In my opinion the only enemy that comes close to Nazis in terms of pure evil is woodchucks. Can a .223 do the job? yes, but an M1 is the only gun proven to defeat nazism and we shouldn't hold back anything in the ongoing fight against the rising tyranny of groundhogs.

These monsters are the defining evil of our times, and must be defeated.
    I'm partial to the current goat humper head popper. The 300 Win Mag. I'm sure I could justify the cost of one of these if it meant killing groundhogs.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Washington County)

Is this subject to a five round magazine limit?

(Bedford County)

FYI....this is a semi gun hunting law I would vote for. Haters gonna hate haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12