Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

(Berks County)

Default 25k reward for info leading to West Deptford police station driveby shooting

Default Re: 25k reward for info leading to West Deptford police station driveby shooting

Guess cops don't like being shot at. Maybe now they'll begin to understand how dogs feel.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 25k reward for info leading to West Deptford police station driveby shooting

Do they normally offer $25k for info on residential drive bys as well over there?
    Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I blame New Jersey for putting itself above the Constitution

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by 90volts View Post
    Do they normally offer $25k for info on residential drive bys as well over there?
    I doubt it.
    The police only offer rewards if someone of the "protected class of people" are shot at.
    They weren't really even shot at, their building was shot at. $25000 reward for a shot up building and car.
    Mark my words, this will get more and more common. Surprised they didn't call in SWAT and lock the neighborhood down.
    I didn't see any shots from the car in the video, I think it was just another ND, cop was probably cleaning his gun in the parking lot and BANG " " "
    Last edited by ray h; August 13th, 2014 at 07:30 PM.

(Wayne County)

Thank the heavens it wasn't a assault rifle.

(Indiana County)

The news article said the reward was $25,750. The $25K I can understand (it's a round number), but what's with the additional $750?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    I doubt it.
    The police only offer rewards if someone of the "protected class of people" are shot at.
    They weren't really even shot at, their building was shot at. $25000 reward for a shot up building and car.
    Mark my words, this will get more and more common. Surprised they didn't call in SWAT and lock the neighborhood down.
    I didn't see any shots from the car in the video, I think it was just another ND, cop was probably cleaning his gun in the parking lot and BANG " " "
    I don't know about NJ but Philadelphia has a standing reward for anyone killed and the FOP Lodge 5 routinely kicks in to up the reward, especially for children.

BTW how much do you guys contribute?

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post

I'll contribute the same amount that would be contributed to a reward for someone shooting my house. (GOOSE EGG)

(Northampton County)

I don't know about NJ but Philadelphia has a standing reward for anyone killed and the FOP Lodge 5 routinely kicks in to up the reward, especially for children.

I help them move out of their houses and listen to their mothers reminisce and cry while hugging them. Plus maybe $100 or so if there is a fund.
    Last edited by ungawa; August 15th, 2014 at 07:30 AM.

(Delaware County)

Did 5 move from Spring Garden Street? Place looks deserted. No cars parked in the middle of the road anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast