Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Federal Judge Rules AR-15′s Are “Dangerous and Unusual,” Not Protected by 2A

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Her decision flies in the face of Miller. The reasoning in Miller was that sawed-off shotguns weren't militia weapons and therefor weren't protected by the 2A.

Here's hoping she comes down with a raging case of pancreatic cancer. And before anyone admonishes me, I always wish for the enemies of liberty to die long, painful deaths due to incurable disease. It's my thing.

I can't believe you actually said that. You're just a mean old hateful ex-cop!

Please don't ever change.

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Federal Judge Rules AR-15′s Are “Dangerous and Unusual,” Not Protected by 2A

Dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, I was lost for words. Well we better break out our trusty ole muskets. I wonder if she feels the same about LEOs.

(Berks County)

Retired ones I'm sure.

This certainly is an angle that will be copied. Considering the overreach of federal judges within the last year we may be in for a wild ride.
    Montani Semper Liberi

(Lancaster County)

This is what happens when our side allows the enemy to run law schools unopposed.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Lawrence County)

Whats a falcon punch?

(York County)

I was hoping Alan Gura would get a win here, but he's lost quite a bit even though MD 2A groups are growing in number, funding, and voice. (Considering how small they were beforehand...they're still not that big.

I have one of these dangerous Maryland AR's. Now that it's left the state it can never come back across the line.

Guess I should get a .177 Upper for it.

I always did appreciate irony.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Her decision flies in the face of Miller. The reasoning in Miller was that sawed-off shotguns weren't militia weapons and therefor weren't protected by the 2A.

Here's hoping she comes down with a raging case of pancreatic cancer. And before anyone admonishes me, I always wish for the enemies of liberty to die long, painful deaths due to incurable disease. It's my thing.
    Classy comments for those lost soul that have lost their minds when they suggest we lose our freedoms & rights

I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike, as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I want to look up into your lifeless eyes and wave like this."

– Vir telling Mr Morden what he wants
    from TV series Babylon 5
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    Whats a falcon punch?

(Bucks County)

Political activists are not judges, they're Political Activists. Remember how fragile America is ......1 SCOTUS "judge" retirement or death away.......ONE
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast