Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Colliers Sportsmans club pistol range temp closed

Went to the club today to try out my new Kel-tek PF-9.. Found orange cones roping off the pistol range. You cannot shoot handguns anywhere else but the pistol range so I was SOL . Spoke to a member and was told there was an incident..

Supposidly, A BFI garbage truck down below the range somewhere had a broken windshield and they said it was from the club. So the club closed the pistol range until they figure something out..

I might go to Greater Pitt Sunday morning..I hate having brand new unfired handguns locked up. Especially ones I'd like to carry on occasion..

Rich

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Colliers Sportsmans club pistol range temp closed

Quote Originally Posted by rich e View Post
    Went to the club today to try out my new Kel-tek PF-9.. Found orange cones roping off the pistol range. You cannot shoot handguns anywhere else but the pistol range so I was SOL . Spoke to a member and was told there was an incident..

Supposidly, A BFI garbage truck down below the range somewhere had a broken windshield and they said it was from the club. So the club closed the pistol range until they figure something out..

I might go to Greater Pitt Sunday morning..I hate having brand new unfired handguns locked up. Especially ones I'd like to carry on occasion..

Rich
    Collier is about 5 or 6 min from me and I don't shoot there due to its range restrictions.

McDonald is a bit closer than Greater Pitt but I seem to gravitate to Greater pitt

If I wasn't into replumbing my laundry room and getting ready to install the 46 boxes of floor tile I got a bit ago i'd meet you out at GPitt.

27hand
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.