Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Gas prices are NOT going up??

Veritas Vos Liberat

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Gas prices are NOT going up??

preaching to the choir here man

(Philadelphia County)

Good video. It's funny, now, how much people want to "stick it" to BIG OIL (dun, dun, dun...). Most of which is being fueled by crazy Democraps in Washington. Down with BIG OIL!!! Just a diversion from the real story - the devaluation of the dollar and impeding economic meltdown. Perfect environment for the North American Union and the Amero, woudln't you say?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by H.E. Pennypacker View Post
    Good video. It's funny, now, how much people want to "stick it" to BIG OIL (dun, dun, dun...). Most of which is being fueled by crazy Democraps in Washington. Down with BIG OIL!!! Just a diversion from the real story - the devaluation of the dollar and impeding economic meltdown. Perfect environment for the North American Union and the Amero, woudln't you say?
    The "democraps" haven't done anything but rubberstamp the neocon agenda. Where were the republicants on this issue when they had the WH and congress?
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! " - Patrick Henry

(Centre County)

Bullshit.
    There are 0.1808 troy ounces of silver in 1 silver Washington quarter, NOT .25 ounces.

Each Washington quarter contains 0.1808 troy ounces of silver and is valued at $3.01 when silver is at today's spot price of $16.65/oz.
    When including the 10% copper content, $3.02 is the total melt value for the silver quarter.

We're taking it both way folks; inflation has killed the dollar AND oil prices are up.

Government regulation AND corporate greed are to blame.
    Don't let the Democrats blame it on the speculators!
    Don't let the Republicans tell you that you're not paying enough for gas!

(Lehigh County)

I watched the first and then got so interested that I watched all eight, super interesting and scary. I kept thinking he wants to sell his books, but then maybe not. Read the first.

You won't believe this....a must see.

This is pretty long but very very interesting and everyone
    in America should listen to all eight parts. Once you listen
    to part one you will want to listen to the whole thing

These 8 videos will blow your mind. If you don't want to
    view the next seven after the first, I'll be amazed.

Let me know what you think........
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGGjbDjnNzw
    3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q39ic04vhNo
    4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCyCYz_aHY
    5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TYmSGwAumk
    6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbwMOvV6ctg
    7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5HGHsy3H_0
    8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC61X78-OI0
    Last edited by LastManOut; June 25th, 2008 at 09:20 AM.
    Veritas Vos Liberat

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by RandomTask View Post
    Bullshit.
    There are 0.1808 troy ounces of silver in 1 silver Washington quarter, NOT .25 ounces.

Each Washington quarter contains 0.1808 troy ounces of silver and is valued at $3.01 when silver is at today's spot price of $16.65/oz.
    When including the 10% copper content, $3.02 is the total melt value for the silver quarter.
    Being kinda picky on your calculations RandomTask. The point was, coins used to be minted from a pure specie. If you had that equivalent amount of the precious metal, it would have equivalent amount of buying power, then to today. I usually try to equate buying power to labor, i.e. one weeks wage to fill my heating oil tank then and same-same today. So in terms of wages, oil is still a bargain (with gas at about $3.50/gallon).

We have been spoiled in the recent past with lower than normal fuel prices. Some of us remember the mid-70s mess. Today at least we don't have to sit in line, even or odd number days, five gallons at a time, and product prices in the store don't increase from when you walk in the door until you get to the check-out.
    Veritas Vos Liberat

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by LastManOut View Post
    Being kinda picky on your calculations RandomTask. The point was, coins used to be minted from a pure specie.
    Picky!?!? Since when do .18 oz and .25 oz mean the same thing??? I'm not splitting hairs here.
    Also, the coins were not pure, they were 90% silver.
    $3.02 per gallon and $4.55 (as stated in the video) is a huge difference.

Also, when adjusted for inflation, we were actually paying LESS in 1979 than we are now.

Governments and corporations are in collusion.
    There are several tens of thousands of successful wells that have been drilled and instantly capped in the US and Canada instead of being pumped.
    Last edited by RandomTask; June 25th, 2008 at 09:52 AM.

(Lehigh County)

Picky!?!? Since when do .18 oz and .25 oz mean the same thing??? I'm not splitting hairs here.

Also, when adjusted for inflation, we were actually paying LESS in 1979 than we are now.

There are several tens of thousands of successful wells that have been drilled and instantly capped in the US and Canada instead of being pumped.
    No argument at all about the collusion point you make. But I believe 99.9% of this is all perception. Most folks only need to switch to tap water to offset the higher cost of fuel to the family spending bundle.
    Veritas Vos Liberat

(Allegheny County)

Picky!?!? Since when do .1808 troy oz of .999 fine silver and .25 oz mean the same thing??? I'm not splitting hairs here.

I technically corrected your post in red.

Interesting you should point to 1979 that was the highest yearly average spot price on 1 troy oz of .9999 fine silver in recorded history at 21.793 on London exchange rate. Now in 2008 the highest spot price on silver in now emerging again to date the 2008 yearly average is 17.391 with a one day high of 20.93 on March 17, 08. Will we hit a new record silver spot in 2008?

As far as the adjusted for inflation - governments cook the books on these so called inflation numbers all the time - numbers do not lie but liars can figure.

In my opinion the governments so called inflation numbers do the exact same thing as this video did. Takes some accurate facts and distorts them to prove or disprove their points.

Also the time comparison is still not fair measure, there was far less taxes hidden or direct taxes along with in most cases lesser rate of taxes that the government takes off everyone to run US deeper into debt playing world policeman, world architects or interplanetary exploration or just plain old giving it away to everyone else that didn't produce it on the planet.

We are the deepest in debt nation on the planet, and sooner or later the grim reaper is going to wipe the slate clean as a failed social experiment (look to USSR as recent example) of average person having the responsibility of individual freedom of owning their own lives and we are going to be plunged back into slavery or serfdom of being owned or traded as property of someone else, hence the numbering system (national id, social security,RIFD, implantable mirco chip) and all the other control measure of being a watched society with camera, permits and license for everything you do in your daily lives.

Take a look at so called tax free items like bread for example and examine all the hidden cost(s) placed on everyone or business that touches it from raw product to sitting on your store shelf. The final consumer pays 100% of the hidden taxes, everyone else just tacks on their government taxes such as property, school, social security, fuel, wage, corporation or personal taxes sales, state, federal plus a whole lots of other taxes to that loaf of so called “tax free” bread sitting on your store shelf.

Its our fault that We are being screwed over by the government because of people being to busy to be directly involved in our jobs as watch dog overseeing the government actions from your local government to the nation level. NOT spending 5 minutes JUST VOTING every other year, don't get it done.

Since this is a firearms site I will tie it back in here, people (New World Order, secret society, ruling elite, kings, queens sultans, emperor, what ever you want to call “THEM”) want to steal our American birth rights and like any thief or robbery don’t want to get shot while caught in the act that is why the American people must be disarmed as their slaves should not be able to revolt against “them”.

Why I personally fight gun control in all forms it is my belief as long as the American people own firearms they have the ability to say NO and back it up with more than just words whether or not they have the political will to do so remains the unpleasant task for some future generation of Americans.

Based on what the public schools system is now generating as a product (study the history of public schools as a indoctrination tool) it might be in some of our life times to find out if the future American Citizens will have a Republic if they can keep it or be just a dumb, poor, north american union citizen useful idiot.

Rant off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast