Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Arrow Executive Order 13662

First and foremost I would like to say hi to all my PAFOA'ers.

On Wednesday, Barack Obama used his powerful pen to effectively ban AK-47s, and other Kalashnikov Russian-made imports, indefinitely. This will include the import of parts and accessories so it affects current owners as well as those looking to make a new purchase. If you like your gun, you can keep it. Just don't expect to be getting parts for it without paying a small fortune.
    Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/07/ob...JaBsz2lGlSz.99

Anyone concerned about this? I'm an AK guy and active duty military "15 years" and still going. I feel like my commander and chief just punched the AK community in the gut big time. While on the flip side just ipened the doors for more American made companies to come out of the woodwork with new products to fill the void. I'm curious on your thoughts. If there's another post already started about this please disregard this one.

Also... Anyone going to the Philly gun show today or tomorrow let me know if you guys see any crazy ass prices. I don't see anything about Russian made ammo in the order but I wouldn't doubt that's coming next.

TSgt Matt Winn

Default Re: Executive Order 13662

Quote Originally Posted by Beergod0352 View Post

On Wednesday, Barack Obama used his powerful pen to effectively ban AK-47s, and other Kalashnikov Russian-made imports, indefinitely. This will include the import of parts and accessories so it affects current owners as well as those looking to make a new purchase. If you like your gun, you can keep it. Just don't expect to be getting parts for it without paying a small fortune.

Also... Anyone going to the Philly gun show today or tomorrow let me know if you guys see any crazy ass prices. I don't see anything about Russian made ammo in the order but I wouldn't doubt that's coming next.

TSgt Matt Winn
    There are a few other threads about this. Here is one.

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/259...-firearms.html

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Beergod0352 View Post
    First and foremost I would like to say hi to all my PAFOA'ers.

Anyone concerned about this? I'm an AK guy and active duty military "15 years" and still going. I feel like my commander and chief just punched the AK community in the gut big time. While on the flip side just ipened the doors for more American made companies to come out of the woodwork with new products to fill the void. I'm curious on your thoughts. If there's another post already started about this please disregard this one.

TSgt Matt Winn
    Welcome, and thank you for your service. As internet troll pointed out, it's being discussed here and some of your concerns and observations have been voiced. Some think it good with a "fuck Russia" attitude while others see it as another nail in freedom's coffin.

Enjoy, there is a wealth of experience and knowledge. The only rule is absolutely no cop bashing. (Not really but it hurts my feelings and I'm very sensitive. )
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Philadelphia County)

Lol! I don't bash cops. Just don't like them too much when their doing "random vehicle searches" on base. Every time I come back from the range I always deal with their shit. Other than that, I have a lot of cop friends. Keep your enemy's closer right.. Lol. Jk. Thanks for protecting.

Matt