Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FOAC? meeting July 13. Whats their deal?

There's some posts about this group floating around FB warning PA residents to watch out because the plague is spreading from the East and North. I'm trying to find out more about this group. I am from NJ and don't know much about pro or anti groups in PA except for Ceasefire. They are having a meeting on July 13th. This newsletter is kind confusing. I see they are mentioning the CCW resolution but their message on Wolf is confusing. What is this groups true stance. Sorry for my ignorance, as I said I'm trying to learn more about groups in PA. So I can help make aware of friends and folks I know or meet from PA when over there who are unaware (or complacent) of the attacks on their 2A rights. That are coming with the governor's race and the AG's disregard for legislature process. I am trying to escape NJ in the next year but wanna learn more about whats happening in other places so I know who to support.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://foacpac.org/component/acymail...iew/mailid-104
    Hello ,

FOAC members and officers will be meeting this coming Sunday at 10 AM at the Scott Township municipal building. As we meet in the aftermath of the brutal June session in Harrisburg it is important for ALL gun owners to be updated on the continuing attacks on our freedoms, both politically and legislatively.

The meeting agenda is attached as is a recent poll on the Governor's race (showing gun owners supporting Wolf) and the FOAC flyer on the 'true' positions of the anti-gun Democrat Governor candidate - Tom Wolf.

We have two guest speakers for this month's meeting - Guy Reschenthaler and Tom Fodi (20th District House Candidate).

The FOAC newsletter will be coming shortly after this notice and if you have any questions please feel free to contact us!

I know this sounds like a broken record but, once again, it has been extremely busy month. The newsletter contains many items of importance and it will be very important that you pay attention to the issues enclosed in the newsletter and act upon them!

Kim Stolfer, President

kimstolfer@foacpac.org

Reminder (from previous Alert):

Our PA Attorney General, Kathleen Kane ran for office on a gun control platform (see it here: http://www.pagunrights.com/2012/11/k...i-gun-support/). These policies have greatly impacted not only residents of PA but also non-residents from a growing number of states.

The solution to this problem can be found here – HB 2398 --- http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/...type=B&bn=2398. This legislation will close the bureaucratic loophole that the Attorney General is using to modify these interstate agreements.

We need your help in reaching out to PA House members and are asking YOU to go to the USRKBA Action Center and take a moment to send an email (through the site below) Pro-Gun PA State House Representative urging him/her to rein in this rogue Attorney General. Completing this action will send your message to EVERY Pro-Gun House member in the PA Legislature.

USRKBA Action Center--http://www.usrkba.org/fire-mission/pa-reciprocity
    Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOAC July 2014 Monthly Meeting
    Sun. 13 July, 2014 10:00 AM

Address: Scott Township Municipal Bldg., 301 Lindsay Rd, Carnegie, PA 15106

Time: 10 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

This meeting will encompass candidates and their evaluations, grassroots activities, legislative developments and much more.
    NRA LIFE, GOA, SAF, ANJRPC, NJ2AS MEMBER

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: FOAC? meeting July 13. Whats their deal?

They are a pro-gun rights group. I think their message about Tom Wolf is to be wary of the Wolf in Wolfs clothing. He is really an anti-gun supporter, trying to pass himself off as a hunter. Kim Stolfer is always fighting for our rights in PA. Just my experience with this group.
    Last edited by 4070BN; July 12th, 2014 at 11:21 AM.

Thank you for clarification.

(Chester County)

Youse guys in NJ can learn something from FOAC. They are entirely pro-gun and have been effective. These guys are pros.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    Youse guys in NJ can learn something from FOAC. They are entirely pro-gun and have been effective. These guys are pros.
    This.... Kim Stolfer is a stand up guy who stands up for the 2A. You should check out the meeting and/or the website.

Twice a year FOAC throws the best gun bash. See my signature line.
    FOAC Member, NRA Member

(Berks County)

I only saw one wolf ad and he was in it and total anti gun. I saw it several times. In it he spouts all the anti gun talking points. He has to be defeated. The republican state legislators are stabbing the governor in the back and trying to hand the election to wolf. I understand toomey he's a fake snake in the grass anti gun scum, but all the rest too?

(Bucks County)

I have never met a more genuine upstanding man than Kim Stolfer.

He truly is dedicated to the 2nd amendment.

Kim, and the rest of the FOAC are a huge part of the reason we have stand your ground in PA.

I used to live in NJ and I can tell you the FOAC is a great organization that if they had a more steady involvement for people on the eastern side of the state would be even more of a force to recon with.

Right now Kim and some of the guys make the 8 hour trip east and organize. Can you imagine if they were here more? Or had another Kim for this side and west side...?

Harrisburg would look like a scolded dog.

(Lancaster County)

See page 2 for mission statement. If you agree please use page 1...
    http://foacpac.org/images/pdfs/FOAC_...pplication.pdf

(Allegheny County)

I was helping out at a shooting class Kim was teaching.

Kim,

Unholsters his 1911 holds it up and announces what kind of gun and caliber it was, reholsters the weapon.

Then announces he was in the Unites States Marines,

Then informed the class he presently worked for the Post Office.
    This was around the time going postal was a big deal.

Then asks if there were any questions before we get started.

Dead silence from the students?

Yes he has one hell of a dry sense of humor. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet in your life unless you're an anti-gun politician then Katie bar the door.

Again, thank you for the info and I will be joining

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast