Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Biden: "Tea baggers standing in way of gun control"

Hey Joe do us all a favor and take that double barrel shotty you want your wife to shoot off the balcony, and place both barrels in your mouth and squeeze.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Metz View Post
    A cracked.com, as much as I dislike that libturd cesspool, ran a good article a year or so ago. About why we sholdnt expect the third powerful party any time soon. Its because the turf is divided and balanced between GOP and democrats. Neither of those douchebags want anything to change, hence they will block ANY third power. They simply dont want to share their piece of the pie. Not to mention, their hardcore voters are minority. The majority is independent, that might lean toward one of the other side. So neither of the mainstream party want a single chance so a new party to win the swinging hearts. Thats why they do their best to mock and bash any third power, that might show up. Tea party, libertarians... you name it.
    Well to take that one step further (serious for a change) PA really doesn't count too much when it comes to National elections.

We cannot cross party lines in the primary elections and too much is preselected when it gets to us. Generally the major parties only have one person left running.

Of course, with the holes in Philly, it don't matter. We have a choice of bad or worse.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    Well to take that one step further (serious for a change) PA really doesn't count too much when it comes to National elections.

We cannot cross party lines in the primary elections and too much is preselected when it gets to us. Generally the major parties only have one person left running.

Of course, with the holes in Philly, it don't matter. We have a choice of bad or worse.
    This is where the Precinct Project is important. You can make a difference, but it takes some time. A lot of the committee seats are unfilled. Fill one and be heard when it counts.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Centre County)

I think joe has been tea bagged one to many times. For all who do not know "tea bagging" is dippin your balls into someones mouth.
    DEEDS NOT WORDS..GFY!!

Gee, thanks for that knowledge.

I cannot believe how we as a country as a whole has tolerated this level of unprofessionalism and outright immaturity from this POTUS.

He and most in his circle are completely unfit to hold any office. let alone the highest.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by SSG Retired View Post
    I think joe has been tea bagged one to many times. For all who do not know "tea bagging" is dippin your balls into someones mouth.
    yep.....but as long as you're not a Redskin...it's ok.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Lawrence County)

The tea party movement has effectively pulled the repukelicans over to the right even though the media and repukes don't want to admit it.

They got rid of some of the most liberal repukes, luger, and that guy from Utah, and a few others.
    And they DO have even the top rhinos at least looking over their shoulders.

So even though they have not emerge as a national power they do have influence.
    That's why biden, and the media, and the rhinos, are trying so hard to marginalize them.

They all are looking over their shoulders.
    "To Force You To Comply" is the new "To Protect And To Serve".

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by SSG Retired View Post
    No, Joe is the one tea bagging anyone that will give him money. I wonder if Bloomberger is appling conditioner on his sack.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Im tellin ya, they want a war

http://m.nationalreview.com/corner/3...andrew-johnson

Vice president Joe Biden has disparaged gun-rights advocates as “tea baggers,” CNN host John Walsh told reporters today. Walsh, the former host of America’s Most Wanted, recounted that he bonded with Biden over the need for more gun control and their distaste for the National Rifle Association..
    I wish that the TEA Party was as powerful as these people credit them for being.... they're not. The TEA Party has won, what, sixty percent of the Primary Elections they participate in, and have lost more general elections than they won.

Most of what stops people like Biden is their own lack of awareness of what is really going on. They tilt at imaginary windmills for the benefit of the Public Relations. Blaming TEA Party people is convenient and easy but it's also non-sense.

How many million NICS background checks have been done since Mr. Obama took office? That is where the opposition to "gun control" lies - with average people who want to shoot or save their own lives. They vote each time against more gun control each time they buy something else.
    Last edited by GeneCC; July 8th, 2014 at 10:12 PM.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced View Post
    I do hope everyone here who identifies themselves with the Tea Party movement (myself included) remembers, come election time, that the establishment GOP doesn't like you either.
    I agree. We're good for a tight election. We are supposed to "get on the back of the bus and do as we are told". Instead we sometimes upset the "business as usual" relationship that these folks have built up with their "counter parts across the aisle".

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast