Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Wayne County)

Default Wayne Co. Reloading supplies

Hey everybody, sorry if this isn't the right place for this post. I'm still pretty new to the area but was recently gifted a Mec 650 and going to be loading some trap loads. I've been reloading pistol and rifle for several years but this will be my first time loading 12ga. I have everything I need to get started, just need to pick up some primers and some #7 or 8 shot. I'm in Wayne co and would like to pick the stuff up locally. Can anybody recommend a good shop?

Thanks in advance!!

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Wayne Co. Reloading supplies

Hunters gallery in Hamlin or Gander. Not sure about Heberling's in Prompton.

(Wayne County)

Thanks a lot, I hit Hunters Gallery today which was a nice shop, surprised to see the 2 lady's behind the gun counter were elderly, like in their 70's but they were really nice. They didn't have any shot but I was able to pick up 2K winchester primers, they were a little pricey but still cheaper than having them shipped. Next I figured since I was already there I would shoot down to Gander Mtn. Went there, they don't stock shot anymore and the guy told me their reloading section shrinks month to month. Grabbed another 1000 wads anyway since I made the trip. The gentleman at Gander directed me to J&G Sport Shop in Throop, and wow what a nice little store. Literally a tiny place but I was impressed at the selection. He doesn't stock reloading supplies either but he gave my kids each a little glock keychain and was extremely pleasant. I will be going back there when my gun budget grows a little.

Thanks a lot for the tip!!!

Heberlings is a great shop. He always has powder and primers. I don't load shotgun so I don't know about shot. Give him a call. He also has a nice little indoor range behind his shop for handguns and .22 rifles.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.