Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default NYC had 20 shootings over the weekend

Despite the "Safe Act" and thanks to a judicial ruling severely crippling police stop and frisk protocols, 20 shootings occurred, 4 of which were fatal.

The irony is, stop and frisk reduced criminal activity in the areas most dangerous to the benefit of the innocent affected by said criminals.

Enjoy the "freedom" folks.

Default Re: NYC had 20 shootings over the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Despite the "Safe Act" and thanks to a judicial ruling severely crippling police stop and frisk protocols, 20 shootings occurred, 4 of which were fatal.

The irony is, stop and frisk reduced criminal activity in the areas most dangerous to the benefit of the innocent affected by said criminals.

Enjoy the "freedom" folks.
    You mean the criminals didn't register or turn in their guns once the NY SAFE Act was passed?!

FOR SHAME!!!

(Montgomery County)

Are you defending "stop and frisk"? Because that is an incredibly bad position to take, antithetical to Liberty, but totally appropriate for a slave's mentality.

The people must have the freedom to defend themselves, nothing else is acceptable.

I think you're lying. I didn't hear anything about this on MSNBC so it obviously didn't happen.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shisno View Post
    I think you're lying. I didn't hear anything about this on MSNBC so it obviously didn't happen.

I have a few friends who are NY's Finest and they confirmed the reports. They, and just about any NYPD that I know, says it is because Stop and Frisk was stopped.
    When in doubt, knifehand!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced View Post
    Are you defending "stop and frisk"? Because that is an incredibly bad position to take, antithetical to Liberty, but totally appropriate for a slave's mentality.

The people must have the freedom to defend themselves, nothing else is acceptable.
    it is insane to me that anyone who values freedom would support stop and frisk. insane!! Measuring utility of freedom by outcome is a horrible way to go about things.

Imagine how many illegal guns could be removed from the streets if legal owners had to store everything at the police station when not being used, and have a special permit any time one was removed. Combine that with stop and frisk nationwide. The result would be a lot of illegal gun owners going down. Very effective, by that measure. Worth this loss of liberty? No way.

I would rather see 10,000 murders per day from illegal guns than for stop and frisk to be legal.

(Berks County)

People willing to trade freedom for safety will have neither. Sure unconstitutional arrest and search at whim can be effective, that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. Open up the carry rules to all the law abiding and it will have the same effect on crime and is constitutional.

I'd like to stop and frisk a few nypd at the right time of day. Think any criminals would turn up?
    FUCK BIDEN

(Montgomery County)

If security is the paramount concern, then clearly we should all be in maximum security...but then that is prison. And that is where that slippery slope leads.

LIESSS...... They have strict laws against shootings and carrying firearms. I am on to you. This is obviously an attempt to make New York laws seem irrational.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast