Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default New LC9 Trigger Group

Does anyone know if Galloway Precision is the only manufacturer of trigger groups for the LC9? They are out of stock, don't know when they will restock and i really wanna swap out the stock trigger. Are there any dealers that carry them or can order them? any help would be great.

Thanks Guys

(Chester County)

Default Re: New LC9 Trigger Group

I was in your boat for about 6 weeks. I actually started a thread on this. As far as I could find there are no other dealers/ companies that make/ selll the Galloway trigger kit nor could I find any other brand that made a kit. Email their customer service to notify you when they come back in stock. They litterally sell out in hours. Their CS is top notch and Debby will ensure you get a kit.

Just thought its worth mentioning you will get in the kit 2 springs in their own baggies. One will say LIFT and the other will say BLOCKER. On their install video they use the LIFT spring twice. Use the LIFT spring first and then use the BLOCKER spring second. I emailed the lead gunsmith and he told me "they are aware of the error in the video and are working on correcting it and that both springs are the same poundage and length." So even if you do reverse them everything should be ok.

The video is not the best instructional video and he goes pretty fast and doesn't do the best job explaining things, but if you have any trouble or questions feel free to pm me. Also make sure you have some blue loctite as you will NEED it for the trigger adjustment. The kit will not work if you do not loctite the trigger set screws.

Hope this helps.

(Chester County)

Default Re: New LC9 Trigger Group

Link to thread about supply issues.

http://forum.pafoa.org/shops-20/2549...precision.html